I'm enjoying my Wiiu

#11BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/18/2013 7:38:01 AM
xerofyre0 posted...
i know a lot of people are talking crap about the lack of games but seince i didnt buy mass effect. darksiders, tekken, cod, assasin creed on my other consoles then i have had a lot to play.

The next month is going to be bad on my wallet too with monster hunter, lego city, need for speed and runner 2 coming out. plus the 30 cent virtual console games.

Anyways I am happy with the WiiU.

not a reassurance topic =)
not a fanboy(own and play all systems)

I'm getting one too and I haven't played any of the multi-plat games so I will be enjoying it probably. I think most trolls haven't played all of the games either they just want attention.
---
Greatness comes from within
#12ZatchBellPosted 2/18/2013 7:42:25 AM
I like my Wiiu. Was up late last night playing Ninja Gaiden III and Sonic & all star racing transformed. The only negative comment I have so far is Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2 should have been released at retail. The online store needs more content too. Good system, just going through some of those early growing pains that happens with all systems post launch.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#13_Sovereign_Posted 2/18/2013 7:45:46 AM
senelcoolidge_ posted...
HELZERO posted...
Cool man but you could have played the same exact games for cheap on another system you already owned so not exactly sure what the point of buying the system (at this point) was for.

I did the same thing he did, waited to play certain games on my Wii U. However, if I didn't wait they STILL would've been $60 so your logic failed you.

I have a job, make good money, why does it matter what I do with MY money?
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.