Dragon Quest X Coming To Wii U On March 30, Beta Test On March 6

#1P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/18/2013 7:50:18 AM
Square Enix will release Dragon Quest X for Wii U on March 30. The MMORPG has the same content as the Wii release, but the Wii U version has enhanced graphics and the option to play Dragon Quest X on the Wii U GamePad. Dragon Quest X will retail for 6,980 yen ($75) and include a ticket for 20 days of online play.

Nintendo will also release a Dragon Quest X hardware bundle which includes a Wii U premium set (32 GB console and a point system for digital games), Dragon Quest X for Wii U, a black Pro Controller, a Nintendo prepaid card worth 1,000 yen, and five super health orbs for 42,000 yen ($452).

Instead of bundling Nintendo Land, the Wii U premium set has an invitation to the Dragon Quest X beta in Japan. The beta test kicks off on March 6.

Nintendo will also release a new Dragon Quest X Nintendo prepaid card worth 3,000 yen in Japan. If you get the game from Square Enix and you get a pair of round spectacles with white spots to equip on your avatar.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/18/dragon-quest-x-coming-to-wii-u-on-march-30-beta-test-on-march-6/
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#2darkqueenhelbaPosted 2/18/2013 7:53:57 AM
So is it coming over or not!? Sick of hearing about it with no word on a release outside Japan.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#3hrodwulfPosted 2/18/2013 8:27:33 AM
Same here! I want to play my new Dragon Quest!
#4anon_firePosted 2/18/2013 8:32:28 AM
Give it time you guys and be patient.

Dragon Quest IX took a whole year to come overseas.
#5StarBladeEdgePosted 2/18/2013 8:34:20 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...
So is it coming over or not!? Sick of hearing about it with no word on a release outside Japan.

dis
---
Appended to the bottom , you make. If you choose to manually change it, note that it ! Wii U The Best Next Gen! NINTENDO!
#6xenosaga123Posted 2/18/2013 9:06:57 AM
The developers said they want to explore their options and make every effort to make sure Dragon Quest X is localized in the west, because THEY WANT Dragon Quest X to come to the west too.
#7darkjedilinkPosted 2/18/2013 9:35:36 AM
"20 days of playtime."

Monthly fees. Ewww.

Well, between Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter and Destiny, DQX just dropped off my radar completely.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#8SlimeSwayzePosted 2/18/2013 9:36:22 AM
There are few things that make me as sad as seeing DQ go online.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#9Bahamut_10thPosted 2/18/2013 9:40:15 AM
Wait.

So not only do you pay for the game AND for the playtime, they also have a freaking cash shop?

Square-Enix can burn in hell and be blown to bits afterwards.
#10darkqueenhelbaPosted 2/18/2013 9:41:28 AM
darkjedilink posted...
"20 days of playtime."

Monthly fees. Ewww.

Well, between Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter and Destiny, DQX just dropped off my radar completely.

They might have a similar promotion, if it's released outside Japan, where you can play for 2 hours a day for free.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!