even the jaguar had more killer apps than the wii u

#11ssidiouss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:11:44 PM
i admitted to no such thing.. i have a wii u.. but i just swapped back to the wii for now because o the save files etc i had on it.

i got the wii u around xmas time with assassins creed 3.. madden.. mario.. and maybe something else i can't remember.. but everything was blah. mario wasn't even as good as mario galaxy from years ago.
#12squatch22Posted 2/18/2013 1:13:33 PM
Hey TC, Tempest came out SIX months into Jags life. Wii U hasnt been out that long.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#13icarus231Posted 2/18/2013 1:13:59 PM
ssidiouss posted...
i admitted to no such thing.. i have a wii u.. but i just swapped back to the wii for now because o the save files etc i had on it.

i got the wii u around xmas time with assassins creed 3.. madden.. mario.. and maybe something else i can't remember.. but everything was blah. mario wasn't even as good as mario galaxy from years ago.

I hate to say it but i think you are full of it. Anyone with a wii u would just do the transfer and use the new system and not their old wii.
#14ssidiouss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:34:52 PM
theres nothing on the new system worth a damn.. at last my old one has some of my old save files and classic games.. and wii fit history
#15squatch22Posted 2/18/2013 1:37:31 PM
ssidiouss posted...
theres nothing on the new system worth a damn.. at last my old one has some of my old save files and classic games.. and wii fit history

Well, according to YOU, Jag didnt get anything worth it until 6 months into its life...
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#16icarus231Posted 2/18/2013 1:41:16 PM
ssidiouss posted...

All that transfers to the new system. Including all saves and games.
#17abear90Posted 2/18/2013 1:50:20 PM
icarus231 posted...
ssidiouss posted...

I hate to say it but i think you are full of it. Anyone with a wii u would just do the transfer and use the new system and not their old wii.

It's probably BS, but not necessarily. Towards the end of the Wii's life, when there were no games left to play on it and I mostly used the Wii as a GameCube emulator, I ended up unplugging the Wii and putting an actual GameCube in its place. So much faster to get into a game, and you don't need the damn sensor bar plugged in to launch a game.

Same thing could be said for Wii U - > Wii since to play a Wii game you have to use the tablet, launch the Wii U, go into Wii mode, pick up a WiiMote, and finally launch your game. The process gets cumbersome if you turn your system on and off often and you just want to play a game quickly.
#18icarus231Posted 2/18/2013 1:54:03 PM
abear90 posted...
icarus231 posted...
ssidiouss posted...

It's probably BS, but not necessarily. Towards the end of the Wii's life, when there were no games left to play on it and I mostly used the Wii as a GameCube emulator, I ended up unplugging the Wii and putting an actual GameCube in its place. So much faster to get into a game, and you don't need the damn sensor bar plugged in to launch a game.

Same thing could be said for Wii U - > Wii since to play a Wii game you have to use the tablet, launch the Wii U, go into Wii mode, pick up a WiiMote, and finally launch your game. The process gets cumbersome if you turn your system on and off often and you just want to play a game quickly.

Could be
#19_Sovereign_Posted 2/18/2013 1:54:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#20FoppePosted 2/18/2013 1:59:58 PM
What games did Jaguar have that was worth owning?
Tempest 2000 and Alien VS Predator.
That's it.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC