This system is looking up...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This system is looking up...

User Info: IIICE_COLD

IIICE_COLD
3 years ago#1
I'm interested in that Spiderman game, but my PC froze when I tried to look up what was new with the game.
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
3 years ago#2
Gamespot said...
http://www.gamespot.com/news/amazing-spider-man-hits-wii-u-march-5-6404008

The Wii U version of The Amazing Spider-Man will be available at launch for $40 and includes four on-disc expansions. These are the Stan Lee Adventure Pack, the Lizard Rampage Pack, the Rhino Challenge, and the Oscorp Search and Destroy Pack.

In addition, The Amazing Spider-Man for Wii U uses the GamePad as an "Oscorp OsPhone," allowing players to access Spider-Man's in-game cell phone to accept new challenges, navigate the city, and manage upgrades. The game also supports off-screen play.
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: XplodnPnguins92

XplodnPnguins92
3 years ago#3
wii u owners reduced to hyping almost a year-old port of a licensed movie title. v_v
http://www.sdtekken.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TTT2.png

User Info: nickvd8

nickvd8
3 years ago#4
XplodnPnguins92 posted...
wii u owners reduced to hyping almost a year-old port of a licensed movie title. v_v

trolls reduced to trolling a 3 month old console.
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

IIICE_COLD
3 years ago#7
XplodnPnguins92 posted...

I actually don't even own a Wii U, and I'm not getting one until the price goes down and there's better games, although I appreciate you posting your theory...

I will say that it's cool to have missed a game only to have the opportunity to get a cheaper and more beefed up version of it for a system I may be purchasing in the future.

IIICE_COLD
3 years ago#8
"you are all idiots"

And you are gentically designed royalty sent from the Gods to rule over the cattle, yes?

User Info: chuchumyrocket

chuchumyrocket
3 years ago#9
IIICE_COLD posted...
"you are all idiots"

And you are gentically designed royalty sent from the Gods to rule over the cattle, yes?

How did you know?
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket

User Info: Chaos_Kreature

Chaos_Kreature
3 years ago#10
Virus66 posted...
lninjasonicl posted...
you are all idiots
MHT: Zyzax MH3U: Hopefully the same, if not for some reason, TriforceKnight(also my NN id)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This system is looking up...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived