This system is looking up...

#11DDP886Posted 2/18/2013 11:41:44 AM
IIICE_COLD posted...
I'm interested in that Spiderman game, but my PC froze when I tried to look up what was new with the game.

look at the sales trend

NOV 450k
DEC 400k
JAN 53k

doesn't look like its going up...
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#12lninjasoniclPosted 2/18/2013 11:42:58 AM
quoted and no karma loss.

bangarang!
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#13Rasputin77Posted 2/18/2013 11:47:09 AM
I would pay cash to watch some of you attempt to make conversation in real life.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#14monkeyspoonPosted 2/18/2013 11:58:19 AM
DDP886 posted...
IIICE_COLD posted...
I'm interested in that Spiderman game, but my PC froze when I tried to look up what was new with the game.

look at the sales trend

NOV 450k
DEC 400k
JAN 53k

doesn't look like its going up...

I expect it will look worse once the PS4 is announced. Who is going to rush out and spend 300 on a wiiu when the PS4 will be just around the corner for a similar price.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#15DemonDog666Posted 2/18/2013 12:05:51 PM
IIICE_COLD posted...
XplodnPnguins92 posted...
wii u owners reduced to hyping almost a year-old port of a licensed movie title. v_v

I actually don't even own a Wii U, and I'm not getting one until the price goes down and there's better games, although I appreciate you posting your theory...

I will say that it's cool to have missed a game only to have the opportunity to get a cheaper and more beefed up version of it for a system I may be purchasing in the future.

You do realize an ultimate or goty edition will probably release on ps3/360 with all the dlc too right? It's not uncommon.
#16lowuwPosted 2/18/2013 12:17:06 PM
It's funny how 360/PS3 owners are talking bad about ports the Wii U gets, but are excited for Wii U ports, like Razor's Edge and are desperately hoping for a port of Bayonetta 2. I think its great the Wii U is getting ports, like Spider Man and Need for Speed, with all dlc and extra content for the gamepad at a reduced price.
#17HeaderHogPosted 2/18/2013 12:22:08 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
IIICE_COLD posted...
XplodnPnguins92 posted...
wii u owners reduced to hyping almost a year-old port of a licensed movie title. v_v

I actually don't even own a Wii U, and I'm not getting one until the price goes down and there's better games, although I appreciate you posting your theory...

I will say that it's cool to have missed a game only to have the opportunity to get a cheaper and more beefed up version of it for a system I may be purchasing in the future.

You do realize an ultimate or goty edition will probably release on ps3/360 with all the dlc too right? It's not uncommon.

Only if it's a very good game.
---
Bacon.
This sig is instantly awesome.