This system is looking up...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This system is looking up...
3 years ago#11
IIICE_COLD posted...
I'm interested in that Spiderman game, but my PC froze when I tried to look up what was new with the game.

look at the sales trend

NOV 450k
DEC 400k
JAN 53k

doesn't look like its going up...
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
3 years ago#12
quoted and no karma loss.

bangarang!
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
3 years ago#13
I would pay cash to watch some of you attempt to make conversation in real life.
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
3 years ago#14
DDP886 posted...
IIICE_COLD posted...
I'm interested in that Spiderman game, but my PC froze when I tried to look up what was new with the game.

look at the sales trend

NOV 450k
DEC 400k
JAN 53k

doesn't look like its going up...

I expect it will look worse once the PS4 is announced. Who is going to rush out and spend 300 on a wiiu when the PS4 will be just around the corner for a similar price.
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
3 years ago#15
IIICE_COLD posted...
XplodnPnguins92 posted...
wii u owners reduced to hyping almost a year-old port of a licensed movie title. v_v

I actually don't even own a Wii U, and I'm not getting one until the price goes down and there's better games, although I appreciate you posting your theory...

I will say that it's cool to have missed a game only to have the opportunity to get a cheaper and more beefed up version of it for a system I may be purchasing in the future.

You do realize an ultimate or goty edition will probably release on ps3/360 with all the dlc too right? It's not uncommon.
3 years ago#16
It's funny how 360/PS3 owners are talking bad about ports the Wii U gets, but are excited for Wii U ports, like Razor's Edge and are desperately hoping for a port of Bayonetta 2. I think its great the Wii U is getting ports, like Spider Man and Need for Speed, with all dlc and extra content for the gamepad at a reduced price.
3 years ago#17
DemonDog666 posted...
IIICE_COLD posted...
XplodnPnguins92 posted...
wii u owners reduced to hyping almost a year-old port of a licensed movie title. v_v

I actually don't even own a Wii U, and I'm not getting one until the price goes down and there's better games, although I appreciate you posting your theory...

I will say that it's cool to have missed a game only to have the opportunity to get a cheaper and more beefed up version of it for a system I may be purchasing in the future.

You do realize an ultimate or goty edition will probably release on ps3/360 with all the dlc too right? It's not uncommon.

Only if it's a very good game.
Bacon.
This sig is instantly awesome.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This system is looking up...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived