I hope nintendo does a better job with the next console

#1KaleliskalelPosted 2/18/2013 11:26:10 AM
i really do though. i might buy a wiii U if theu make a good looing zelda game, but as for now im not impressed
---
When ps3 launched it was banned from export because the processor was so powerful. Tell me again about how powerful you gaming pc is.
#2b1gt0nePosted 2/18/2013 11:27:55 AM
ugh...
#3teamaquashockPosted 2/18/2013 11:48:47 AM
It seems to a lot of people in this board, 3 months=6 years
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384
#4nickvd8Posted 2/18/2013 11:49:18 AM
teamaquashock posted...
It seems to a lot of people in this board, 3 months=6 years

---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#5icarus231Posted 2/18/2013 11:53:24 AM
I hope you come up with a better troll topic next time
#6DDP886Posted 2/18/2013 11:55:25 AM
who knows if they will be in the hardware business by 2019...
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#7DFMan456Posted 2/18/2013 11:56:00 AM
Hopefully by then they'll have figured out that all their casuals have abandoned them for tablets and smartphones and they need to appeal to the hardcore and third parties again. They don't have the soccer moms and the grandmas lining up for systems this generation.
#8FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/18/2013 11:59:38 AM
DFMan456 posted...
Hopefully by then they'll have figured out that all their casuals have abandoned them for tablets and smartphones and they need to appeal to the hardcore and third parties again. They don't have the soccer moms and the grandmas lining up for systems this generation.

cause appealing to the hardcore worked so well for them with the gamecube right? People need to realize that at this point no matter what nintendo does they will never have the 3rd party support they had with the snes and nes i have accepted that what i dont understand is why others cant nintendos systems are nothing more than first party machines and that one rare 3rd party exclusive that they might get.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Skyrim: Dragonborn (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#9Kaleliskalel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:28:47 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
DFMan456 posted...

cause appealing to the hardcore worked so well for them with the gamecube right? People need to realize that at this point no matter what nintendo does they will never have the 3rd party support they had with the snes and nes i have accepted that what i dont understand is why others cant nintendos systems are nothing more than first party machines and that one rare 3rd party exclusive that they might get.

the gamecube didnt do well for one reason, no dvd support. nintendo bought into their own hype.
---
When ps3 launched it was banned from export because the processor was so powerful. Tell me again about how powerful you gaming pc is.
#10l3igl3ossPosted 2/18/2013 1:44:41 PM
Wii U will be successful. Just let the newly found casuals and core players alike see Zelda and Mario in HD glory. By then, the differences in name will become clearer to casuals when they see those games in action, and more appealing to core gamers when their favourite franchises finally hit HD.
---
This account will cease to exist once Nintendo goes out of business because of the Wii U.