I wish Nintendo...

#1stekim40Posted 2/18/2013 4:03:45 PM
I wish Nintendo...

would give us an option to block or disable miiverse!

I took my Wii U to my friends on Saturday to play some multiplayer games and within 10 secs of me turning on, the Wii U was showing miiverse images and drawings. I don't mean to offend anyone but in all honesty I feel rather embarrassed when something akin to kiddies drawings keep popping up every time I go back to the menu screen.

I cannot find an option to disable them from being shown, normally I simply ignore it but this time with my friends looking at my new console, I felt very embarrassed indeed.

Please Nintendo, give us a disable option in the next patch. thank you!
---
Playing: Ni no kuni, Far Cry 3, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE:Dangerous, GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3
#2Petey_MeanisPosted 2/18/2013 4:18:10 PM
I feel rather embarrassed when something akin to kiddies drawings keep popping up every time I go back to the menu screen.

grow up tc. You sound like a kid.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#3GimmieThatGunPosted 2/18/2013 4:20:11 PM
Drink some beer, slap some nuns, then go play nintendoland to make yourself feel like a man. Some of those drawings are awesome though....
#4Wiiplayer111Posted 2/18/2013 4:21:16 PM
People I know either say "Those drawings are amazing" or "Good for those kids trying, give them a thumbs up or something."

But these are adults.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#5wingo84Posted 2/18/2013 4:24:50 PM
Send the plaza to the controller then and stop being such a drama queen
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#6DDP886Posted 2/18/2013 4:26:43 PM
stekim40 posted...
I wish Nintendo...

would give us an option to block or disable miiverse!

I took my Wii U to my friends on Saturday to play some multiplayer games and within 10 secs of me turning on, the Wii U was showing miiverse images and drawings. I don't mean to offend anyone but in all honesty I feel rather embarrassed when something akin to kiddies drawings keep popping up every time I go back to the menu screen.

I cannot find an option to disable them from being shown, normally I simply ignore it but this time with my friends looking at my new console, I felt very embarrassed indeed.

Please Nintendo, give us a disable option in the next patch. thank you!

Nintendo has many after thoughts. They need to release some patches to fix the frameware up
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#7stekim40(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 4:30:29 PM
Petey_Meanis posted...
I feel rather embarrassed when something akin to kiddies drawings keep popping up every time I go back to the menu screen.

grow up tc. You sound like a kid.

Look, I wasn't moaning or saying it was crap, I just plainly stated what I'd like.

if I was a kid then obviously it wouldn't bother me, would it!

I don't see why its such a problem to ask for the option to disable them.
---
#8FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/18/2013 4:33:12 PM(edited)
no offense TC but you sound a little insecure also if your friends call kiddy then they need to grow up a lot. i learned to not give a crap what others think about me makes life so much nicer :)

To respond to your question TC nintendo will never give an option to turn miiverse off there touting it as one of the key points to the systems OS so its not going anywhere sadly.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Skyrim: Dragonborn (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#9stekim40(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 4:36:07 PM
wingo84 posted...
Send the plaza to the controller then and stop being such a drama queen

Drama queen?

Jesus christ,. can't a person ask for a simple option without blind fanboys jumping on him?

it was a simple request, no need to blow it out of all proportion
---
#10stekim40(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 4:37:18 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
no offense TC but you sound a little insecure also if your friends call kiddy then they need to grow up a lot. i learned to not give a crap what others think about me makes life so much nicer :)

To respond to your question TC nintendo will never give an option to turn miiverse off there touting it as one of the key points to the systems OS so its not going anywhere sadly.

My friends don't call me kiddy, but lets be totally honest here, it IS rather embarrassing for these drawings to pop up when a 50 year old owns the console. I'm sure you understand.
---