promise that you wont troll the PS4 board if it come about on wednesday please

#21megax11Posted 2/18/2013 6:48:49 PM
I say it's poetic justice. Broke fanboy trolls come to the Wii U forum everyday and bash this system. It's only right for those who want to get some retribution, to do so.

I try and like all systems. I own all systems. However, the classless trolls have it coming. :)
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178
#22Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/18/2013 6:55:48 PM
Actual nintendo fans like myself don't really troll other console's because we just dont care or have a ps3 or 360 alsol. It's always the ppl that dont even have the console or any that troll.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#23vidalmorazaPosted 2/18/2013 7:02:04 PM
HELZERO posted...
Kaleliskalel posted...
there will be nothing about ps4 to troll except for maybe the pricetag. which we dont care about anyways.

Couldn't have said it better. Unless they really screw up there is no reason to troll, which is necessary to get peoples voices heard.

What about the rumors?

1.- Console always on, so if you are offline you canīt play
2.- No used or rented games
3.- No PS3 backwards compatibility with discs, or digital, only stream

If only 1 of those is true, there is material to troll IMO
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#24iKhanicPosted 2/18/2013 7:03:35 PM
An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#25KaleliskalelPosted 2/18/2013 7:09:22 PM
vidalmoraza posted...
HELZERO posted...
Kaleliskalel posted...
there will be nothing about ps4 to troll except for maybe the pricetag. which we dont care about anyways.

Couldn't have said it better. Unless they really screw up there is no reason to troll, which is necessary to get peoples voices heard.

What about the rumors?

1.- Console always on, so if you are offline you canīt play
2.- No used or rented games
3.- No PS3 backwards compatibility with discs, or digital, only stream

If only 1 of those is true, there is material to troll IMO

ps3 backwards compatibility would be so expensive because the ps4 hardware is completely different. so that one is true. just out of curiosity how many of nintendos consoles are backwards compatible?
---
When ps3 launched it was banned from export because the processor was so powerful. Tell me again about how powerful you gaming pc is.
#26b1gt0nePosted 2/18/2013 7:10:54 PM
Just the controller will have enough material for years of good laughs lol
#27Tsutarja495Posted 2/18/2013 7:14:55 PM
I won't because I never go on non-Nintendo boards. I have no comments on them.

Kaleliskalel posted...
just out of curiosity how many of nintendos consoles are backwards compatible?

GBC can play GB.
GBA can play GB and GBC.
DS can play GBA.
3DS can play DS.
Wii can play GC.
Wii U can play Wii.

They usually just go one gen back for backwards compatibility.
#28SocranPosted 2/18/2013 9:31:21 PM
megax11 posted...
I say it's poetic justice. Broke fanboy trolls come to the Wii U forum everyday and bash this system. It's only right for those who want to get some retribution, to do so.

I try and like all systems. I own all systems. However, the classless trolls have it coming. :)

So you're saying the trolls here are justified because a bunch of nobodies trolled the Vita boards?

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#29Virus66Posted 2/18/2013 9:45:53 PM
I won't be trolling. I'm excited for the PS4 and I'll be there engaging in whatever little legitimate conversation exists.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#30YamiYugi4400Posted 2/18/2013 9:48:32 PM
G1ingy posted...
Here's a tip.

Contact GameFAQs and ask them to get their mod's lazy asses to start working in console forums.

Gamefaqs mods don't work like that. You mark a message, it goes into the mod queue, they eventually get to it and decide if the message breaks a rule.
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!