Vanilla Plaza Miiverse Fix.

#1The_ZebPosted 2/18/2013 6:03:23 PM
So lots of people are getting a bug with their account where the Miiverse functions in Warawara plaza suddenly stops working and you only see posts from Nintendo as if your console is offline.

This problem has been discussed across many message boards and people are pretty frustrated, Nintendo has yet to discuss this issue and nobody seems to have a solid fix.

At any rate I just fixed mine, by downloading and running uPlay.

Seriously, that's all it took. I downloaded it, logged in and (I think this might be important) quit using the in-game menu, not just by closing the software with the home button.

Give it a go if you're suffering from the same problems I had.

I've also heard tell that Scribblenauts has been known to fix the problem for some people.
#2vidalmorazaPosted 2/18/2013 6:04:49 PM
Nice try Ubisoft
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#3xXDa-KidXxPosted 2/18/2013 6:11:15 PM
The_Zeb posted...
So lots of people are getting a bug with their account where the Miiverse functions in Warawara plaza suddenly stops working and you only see posts from Nintendo as if your console is offline.

This problem has been discussed across many message boards and people are pretty frustrated, Nintendo has yet to discuss this issue and nobody seems to have a solid fix.

At any rate I just fixed mine, by downloading and running uPlay.

Seriously, that's all it took. I downloaded it, logged in and (I think this might be important) quit using the in-game menu, not just by closing the software with the home button.

Give it a go if you're suffering from the same problems I had.

I've also heard tell that Scribblenauts has been known to fix the problem for some people.

That doesn't fix it. Trust me. Your "Been Playing" will be stuck on the last thing you played or launched. When its suppose to change anytime you play something else.
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#4The_Zeb(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 6:50:21 PM
Nice try Ubisoft

Hahahaha.

Where do I check my 'Been playing'?

If it's not a full fix that sucks, but at least it's brought the social aspects back to this console, my Nintendo Land is full of chatting people again. That's what I want.
#5diggyfreshPosted 2/18/2013 7:29:38 PM
my plaza went vanilla. it just fixed itself.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#6snae99Posted 2/22/2013 7:04:08 PM
My plaza has been posting standard Nintendo messages for the past month and it hasn't gotten fixed. I hope Nintendo patches this.
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening
#7fhsfootball74Posted 2/22/2013 7:09:21 PM
Mine had been doing it for about a week but seems to have corrected itself.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.