So reading the rumored specs, it seems the durango and orbis will be stronger

#51CaitPosted 2/19/2013 2:27:36 PM
o.o I thought I was on the Wii-U board, so what's with the discussion about Xbox and Playstation? Game sales and the # of players is what's important, along with development cost. Besides, rumored specs don't impress me as it is a gamers wish list and even confirmed specs don't impress me. I look at the games, because they're more telling than specs are. Wouldn't this discussion have been better on the Xbox or playstation boards? Oh, you must be one of those trolls I hear so much about, but chose to ignore. Have a great day.
---
Thanks to my dislike of Final Fantasy XIII, I looked back on ALL Final Fantasy games and now which one I like for what reason. Angry blame XIII.
#52YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 2:47:16 PM
Cait posted...
o.o I thought I was on the Wii-U board, so what's with the discussion about Xbox and Playstation? Game sales and the # of players is what's important, along with development cost. Besides, rumored specs don't impress me as it is a gamers wish list and even confirmed specs don't impress me. I look at the games, because they're more telling than specs are. Wouldn't this discussion have been better on the Xbox or playstation boards? Oh, you must be one of those trolls I hear so much about, but chose to ignore. Have a great day.

So quick to call people a troll.

If you actually read my topic, which is obvious you didn't. You would see i questioned how the Wii U would get Multiplatform games from the Orbis or Durango if their specs are a lot better then the Wii U's, but alas, i seem to be talking to a brickwall. Good day.
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#53MotiJrPosted 2/19/2013 3:00:28 PM
Cait posted...

If you actually read my topic, which is obvious you didn't. You would see i questioned how the Wii U would get Multiplatform games from the Orbis or Durango if their specs are a lot better then the Wii U's, but alas, i seem to be talking to a brickwall. Good day.

Except you are a troll. A giant turd flavoured troll. You can't read this but my statement still stands.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#54YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 3:01:50 PM
ou are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

I wonder which one of my friends this is
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#55LordDragonMastePosted 2/19/2013 3:04:19 PM
$300 WiiU = Cost into system/tablet controller, sold at a loss, recovered after 1 game sale.

$400 Orbis = Cost all into systems, (est. sold at a loss recovered after 2 games)

WiiU =/= Orbis

If we est at least -$100 tablet controller + $50 game cost recovery
WiiU = $250 hardware system

Est +$100 game cost recovery
Orbis = $500 hardware system

That is a $250 difference to make the system have higher graphics and better hardware. That creates that gap that the WiiU will fall behind.
#56HughJorgennPosted 2/19/2013 3:06:12 PM
MotiJr posted...
Cait posted...

Except you are a troll. A giant turd flavoured troll. You can't read this but my statement still stands.
#57YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 3:07:05 PM
HughJorgenn posted...
MotiJr posted...
Cait posted...

Ah its Moti. He's still insulting me for no reason
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#58FlyinTonitePosted 2/19/2013 3:12:25 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
FlyinTonite posted...
Even so, they aren't packing anything remotely close to impressive. It's a good leap to be sure, but it definitely won't have the "wow" factor the 360/ps3 did. Unless 1080p/30fps with minimal AA is impressive to you.

You should feel right at home with that 660 then

Even games running at high/very high as opposed to ultra run at 60fps on my computer, and they will probably look better than next gen consoles regardless. You raise a valid point (albeit in a trollish manner) but a 660 in sli (which ill be doing) runs better than a 680 by a decent margin. The next gen consoles won't have anything close to a 680 inside them, or the amd equivalent of course.

For someone that is supposed to be a pc gamer I'm surprised you don't take into account the plethora of customization options, overclocking and the like which can significantly boost pc performance.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#59diggyfreshPosted 2/19/2013 3:22:10 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Cait posted...

You should be asking if PS4/XB3 will be getting games from Wii U. Wii U will be the lead platform this gen.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#60YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 3:23:08 PM
diggyfresh posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Cait posted...

You should be asking if PS4/XB3 will be getting games from Wii U. Wii U will be the lead platform this gen.

The ps3/360 is already getting Rayman, so its possible :D
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!