crazy but amazing idea

#1rawxfoxdogPosted 2/19/2013 1:08:01 AM
3ds player for wii u, we have the two screens, I think it would be cool. I always played my games on the gba player for gamecube. Anyone with me
---
3ds friend code 3652-0743-6035---
3ds xl friend code 2793-1930-1584
#2bunn_prophetPosted 2/19/2013 1:13:19 AM
rawxfoxdog posted...
3ds player for wii u, we have the two screens, I think it would be cool. I always played my games on the gba player for gamecube. Anyone with me

Um. I just posted this a few posts down.... But as I said in mine, I doubt the 3ds would be done as you would need a 3d tv and it would compete with their own current hardware
#3MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/19/2013 1:22:45 AM
TC you said you had an amazing idea but forgot to write it...
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#4EoinPosted 2/19/2013 1:31:32 AM
bunn_prophet posted...
you would need a 3d tv

There's not a single 3DS game that needs 3D. They all play just fine in 2D.
#5rockyminPosted 2/19/2013 1:51:01 AM
bunn_prophet posted...
rawxfoxdog posted...

Um. I just posted this a few posts down.... But as I said in mine, I doubt the 3ds would be done as you would need a 3d tv and it would compete with their own current hardware

Yeah just like the Gameboy player competed with the GBA and the Super Gameboy competed with GBC.

Seriously, it wouldn't compete at all. You can't take the Gamepad out of the house like you can a 3DS. Think a little bit next time.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#6SocranPosted 2/19/2013 2:58:27 AM
The problem is that those games are designed under the assumption that the bottom screen will be literally inches away from the top screen. This is more obvious in those games that have cutscenes playing out with half on the top screen and half on the bottom.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#7Killeryoshi8Posted 2/19/2013 4:03:11 AM
so instead of looking at my nice HD TV, I need to switch between that and an additional tiny constantly?
---
Blockscape - http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=SFKlNskaRPU&feature=fvwp