Playing the Batman: Arkham City for the first time....

#1Dark__ThronePosted 2/19/2013 1:16:09 AM
Is it just me or is Harley Quinn really, really, really, really f***ing annoying. I'm kind of hoping she dies at this point because I'm starting to really dislike her.

And I'm meant to be making my way towards the museum where Dr. Freeze supposedly is. How far am I through the game?
#2x2link777Posted 2/19/2013 1:19:45 AM
Dark__Throne posted...
Is it just me or is Harley Quinn really, really, really, really f***ing annoying. I'm kind of hoping she dies at this point because I'm starting to really dislike her.

And I'm meant to be making my way towards the museum where Dr. Freeze supposedly is. How far am I through the game?

Until youve played DC Universe online, you have NO idea just how badly you are understating her level of annoying the ever-loving crap out of you. Granted, she does come fairly close in this game, but I digress.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#3ChipChippersonPosted 2/19/2013 1:23:08 AM
I despise her characterization and voice. That shrill, Brooklyn accent is like nails on a chalkboard.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#4andrea987Posted 2/19/2013 1:36:09 AM
Probably 10-15 % through the game. I've completed it, just have to do the Harley Quinn Revenge now. Awsome game, can't wait for the third.
---
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Batman AC, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Trine 2 DC.
#5AwayFromHerePosted 2/19/2013 1:43:46 AM

That's been her characterization since her introduction. Get used to it. Or stop playing, because she's involved a lot in the last quarter of the game.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#6Jx1010Posted 2/19/2013 1:57:56 AM
All women in real life dont have a beautiful personality....
shes one of them
#7xoftheuniversePosted 2/19/2013 2:03:39 AM
Harley is supposed to be annoying though.
---
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#8andrea987Posted 2/19/2013 2:53:50 AM
Jx1010 posted...
All women in real life dont have a beautiful personality....
shes one of them

Hope you're joking. If not, just realize that us man are nearly single-handedly responsible for the mess this world is in. Just sayin'.
---
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Batman AC, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Trine 2 DC.
#9Dark__Throne(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 4:20:25 AM
Seriously f*** these Augmented Reality Training missions. Starting to give me the s***s.

One of the really awkward ones where you have to dive bomb and quickly swerve upwards to get enough air to fly through the first ring.
#10redluigi11Posted 2/19/2013 5:16:30 AM(edited)
Dark__Throne posted...

ya i like tara strong and all but they couldn't get the BTAS Harley Quinn heck even the one from The Batman would be better
---
Average people are starting to wake up to the fact that EA is a messed up business
Feel the terror of READING! -Merasmus