Playing the Batman: Arkham City for the first time....

#11sythe343Posted 2/19/2013 5:28:43 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
Is it just me or is Harley Quinn really, really, really, really f***ing annoying. I'm kind of hoping she dies at this point because I'm starting to really dislike her.

And I'm meant to be making my way towards the museum where Dr. Freeze supposedly is. How far am I through the game?

That's been her characterization since her introduction. Get used to it. Or stop playing, because she's involved a lot in the last quarter of the game.

Yup, that's Harley in a nutshell. Why else do you think they only person that stays with her is the Joker? Because she's hilarious(ly annoying to do-gooders.)
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#12SocranPosted 2/19/2013 5:33:03 AM
Dark__Throne posted...
Seriously f*** these Augmented Reality Training missions. Starting to give me the s***s.

One of the really awkward ones where you have to dive bomb and quickly swerve upwards to get enough air to fly through the first ring.

Yeah, those things are pretty tough. Just do the first two or whatever to get used to the basic flying mechanics, and come back for the rest once you've spent the entire game mastering it.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#13sythe343Posted 2/19/2013 5:36:28 AM
Socran posted...
Dark__Throne posted...
Seriously f*** these Augmented Reality Training missions. Starting to give me the s***s.

One of the really awkward ones where you have to dive bomb and quickly swerve upwards to get enough air to fly through the first ring.

Yeah, those things are pretty tough. Just do the first two or whatever to get used to the basic flying mechanics, and come back for the rest once you've spent the entire game mastering it.

Yeah, once you get used to gliding, you can pretty much fly across the map. It's been one of my most favorite modes of travel so far.

The AR Training isn't as hard as you think, you just aren't good enough with the glide yet. Wait till you get to the AR's that force you to dive, rise, then swoop through a hole that's about 25 meters long. They get more ridiculous and I as a PS3 AA player, still haven't finished them all. Granted, i keep effin it up and tapping a wall or swooping just too high or just too low.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#14Elements012894Posted 2/19/2013 5:44:02 AM
I think your maybe 40-50% I think? Its a short game.

I beat the game in 6 hours with half the side quests done. Granted I didn't do riddler challenges but I didn't find those fun enough to bother after the disappointing conclusions to all the side quests I played.
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.