So.... it turns out that the controller that everyone made fun of is amazing

#11YamiYugi4400Posted 2/19/2013 3:42:16 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Amazing? your standards must be really that low then, doesn't change every other else opinion about it.

Where did he say he was going to change other peoples' opinions? You must have ridiculously high standards then. See how easy one can turn it around? Name me off some stuff that YOU think is "amazing" so I can ridicule it.

Quick. defend the TC harder for no reason

I just hate illiterate asses that smugly insult others for no reason. If my calling them out "defends" then other SO BE IT!!!!!!! Also, Quick. Retaliate at the defense of other poster for no reason. <<<You realize you did the exact samething. So.....FACE!!! ****HAND****

You seem mad

breathe in and out
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#12ChipChippersonPosted 2/19/2013 3:46:51 AM
Overall the wider width of the gamepad just feels far more natural in my hands than a standard controller. Whether it's ZombiU or a fast action game like Ninja Gaiden I think it works wonderfully.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#13darkqueenhelbaPosted 2/19/2013 3:47:22 AM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Amazing? your standards must be really that low then, doesn't change every other else opinion about it.

Where did he say he was going to change other peoples' opinions? You must have ridiculously high standards then. See how easy one can turn it around? Name me off some stuff that YOU think is "amazing" so I can ridicule it.

I just hate illiterate asses that smugly insult others for no reason. If my calling them out "defends" then other SO BE IT!!!!!!! Also, Quick. Retaliate at the defense of other poster for no reason. <<<You realize you did the exact samething. So.....FACE!!! ****HAND****

You seem mad

breathe in and out

Capital letters and punctuation are a means of expression. It all depends on how they're used in the text. Notice where it's capitalized and excessive punctuation. That's meant to show emphasis or action at that moment. Learn linguistics. One last time so you don't miss it ....FACE!!! *holds up Hand as in "talk to the hand"*
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#14YamiYugi4400Posted 2/19/2013 3:48:24 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...

Capital letters and punctuation are a means of expression. It all depends on how they're used in the text. Notice where it's capitalized and excessive punctuation. That's meant to show emphasis or action at that moment. Learn linguistics. One last time so you don't miss it ....FACE!!! *holds up Hand as in "talk to the hand"*

Learn to calm down :)
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#15Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/19/2013 3:51:52 AM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...

Learn to calm down :)

Are you aiming for everyone here not to like you because if you are your succeeding. Also your the one who keeps on responding back to him so I think you should take your own advice and "learn to calm down" :)
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#16City_dreamerPosted 2/19/2013 4:12:48 AM
Ignore the trolls. No point responding to them.
On topic, the gamepad is great and a lot of games could benefit from it
(i wish skyrim had it, it sure was annoying to pause the game to change spells).
#17SocranPosted 2/19/2013 4:17:40 AM(edited)
City_dreamer posted...
Ignore the trolls. No point responding to them.
On topic, the gamepad is great and a lot of games could benefit from it
(i wish skyrim had it, it sure was annoying to pause the game to change spells).

You actually could set two spells or weapons to hot-buttons, and there was also a mini-menu for changing spells and weapons (though you may have known about that one, as it technically pauses the game). The game really makes no indication that these exist, but press Up on the D-Pad to open the mini-menu, and hold left or right on your preferred spells to enable them to quickly be switched by pressing left or right.

Still far from ideal, but... Yeah.

Also, yes, don't respond to Yami or jairus. I have strict standards before putting someone on my ignore list, and they both qualified very quickly.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#18City_dreamerPosted 2/19/2013 4:20:46 AM
I played a pure mage so two spells were not enough.........
#19DynheartPosted 2/19/2013 4:20:56 AM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

Why HAVE the need to defend? The person didn't come in here with the intent on starting anything. The person just stating they enjoy what Zombi U did with the Gamepad.

You, on the other hand, are being a *** for no reason other than to be...a ***. Congratulations!
---
Currently playing: Resonance of Fate, NSMBU (3 Star Profile)
NNID // XBL: Dynheart
#20knightimexPosted 2/19/2013 7:09:18 AM
jairusmonillas posted...

Show me a controller that does the same thing and does it better.

oh wait...

you can't.
---
Old School Games FTW!