So.... it turns out that the controller that everyone made fun of is amazing

#41IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/19/2013 12:38:25 PM
I wasn't impressed when I tested it out, but I'm glad someone was :)
#42YamiYugi4400Posted 2/19/2013 1:32:06 PM
Dynheart posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Amazing? your standards must be really that low then, doesn't change every other else opinion about it.

Where did he say he was going to change other peoples' opinions? You must have ridiculously high standards then. See how easy one can turn it around? Name me off some stuff that YOU think is "amazing" so I can ridicule it.

Quick. defend the TC harder for no reason

Why HAVE the need to defend? The person didn't come in here with the intent on starting anything. The person just stating they enjoy what Zombi U did with the Gamepad.

You, on the other hand, are being a *** for no reason other than to be...a ***. Congratulations!

Woah there friend. ca;, down :)
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#43YamiYugi4400Posted 2/19/2013 1:32:44 PM
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...

Capital letters and punctuation are a means of expression. It all depends on how they're used in the text. Notice where it's capitalized and excessive punctuation. That's meant to show emphasis or action at that moment. Learn linguistics. One last time so you don't miss it ....FACE!!! *holds up Hand as in "talk to the hand"*

Learn to calm down :)

Are you aiming for everyone here not to like you because if you are your succeeding. Also your the one who keeps on responding back to him so I think you should take your own advice and "learn to calm down" :)

I can't control that you people are so petty that you have a need to hate me :)
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#44DTY3Posted 2/19/2013 1:38:08 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Rayman, though a fantastic game, probably wasnt the best "showcase" game in retrospect.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#45DemonDog666Posted 2/19/2013 1:40:15 PM
Just read the title, I'm assuming you are saying move is amazing?
#46SocranPosted 2/19/2013 4:57:04 PM
Terotrous posted...
The controller offers at least two very simple things that are big boons to any game

- The ability to play the game without using the TV, like a handheld.
- The ability for two players to each play with their own screen.

Even without any "innovative" use of the technology, it can still enhance any game quite a lot.

You forgot moving menus, maps, and certain elements of the HUD to a seperate screen. (Technically, any element of the HUD can be moved, but you may want to keep health and context-sensitive commands on the main screen.) The mere existence of a "secondary screen" is a much bigger boon to traditional gaming than anyone ever gives it credit before. Because let's face it - practically every game has the start button take you to some sort of "second screen" or other.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#47HungoverHero777Posted 2/19/2013 4:58:27 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Just read the title, I'm assuming you are saying move is amazing?

Close, but no.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
#48YamiYugi4400Posted 2/19/2013 5:14:56 PM
DTY3 posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Rayman, though a fantastic game, probably wasnt the best "showcase" game in retrospect.

They should of just put out multiple demos
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!