Watch Dogs confirmed for WiiU then?

#1FenderMasterPosted 2/19/2013 3:54:07 AM
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-19-watch-dogs-wii-u-release-touted-by-retailers

looks like Ubi Soft is continuing to support the WiiU, despite the Rayman backlash! So it'll probably get a PS3 and 360 release too, I wasn't sure if it was a next gen game.
---
http://www.jvp-boston.org
#2SocranPosted 2/19/2013 4:01:27 AM
Retailers screw this stuff up all the time. Until Ubisoft actually announces it, it can't really be considered "confirmed".
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#3monkeyspoonPosted 2/19/2013 4:04:48 AM
It's already been confirmed for PS3, 360 and PC. WiiU is still unconfirmed but not unlikely as the WiiU isn't that different from a PS3/360.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#4AdamLazarusoPosted 2/19/2013 4:35:20 AM
I must say I would be surprised if it was announced for the Wii U but it would be a major gain for Nintendo if it was. It would be a very good sign that the Wii U's third party support isn't just going to be a repeat of the Wii.
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#5SocranPosted 2/19/2013 4:41:30 AM
AdamLazaruso posted...
I must say I would be surprised if it was announced for the Wii U but it would be a major gain for Nintendo if it was. It would be a very good sign that the Wii U's third party support isn't just going to be a repeat of the Wii.

I wouldn't be too surprised. It's a new title that didn't begin development until after the Wii U was announced, and yet is intended to launch on current-gen (or last-gen, depending on how you look at it) consoles. Not to mention that Ubisoft isn't as dismissive of Nintendo as Activision and EA are.

However, you should still never treat a retailer's listing as a legitimate source of news.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#6StealthOmegaPosted 2/19/2013 5:11:25 AM
yeah it is confirmed now
---
Twitter - @FlameDragon_
#7monkeyspoonPosted 2/19/2013 5:40:43 AM
StealthOmega posted...
yeah it is confirmed now

Proof? I haven't seen any confirmation.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#8cmdrdreddPosted 2/19/2013 6:00:57 AM
Not confirmed for wiiu. Just 360 and ps3 and there is a SKU out there for PC.
---
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
#9dennis941012Posted 2/19/2013 6:19:44 AM
StealthOmega posted...
yeah it is confirmed now

Proof? I haven't seen any confirmation.

did you know there are 3 trolls with monkey related names here? :D
check gamestop
you can preorder it for wii u
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#10b1gt0nePosted 2/19/2013 6:25:23 AM
It's confirmed.