Watch Dogs confirmed for WiiU then?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Watch Dogs confirmed for WiiU then?

User Info: FenderMaster

FenderMaster
3 years ago#1
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-19-watch-dogs-wii-u-release-touted-by-retailers

looks like Ubi Soft is continuing to support the WiiU, despite the Rayman backlash! So it'll probably get a PS3 and 360 release too, I wasn't sure if it was a next gen game.
http://www.jvp-boston.org

User Info: Socran

Socran
3 years ago#2
Retailers screw this stuff up all the time. Until Ubisoft actually announces it, it can't really be considered "confirmed".
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

User Info: monkeyspoon

monkeyspoon
3 years ago#3
It's already been confirmed for PS3, 360 and PC. WiiU is still unconfirmed but not unlikely as the WiiU isn't that different from a PS3/360.
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)

User Info: AdamLazaruso

AdamLazaruso
3 years ago#4
I must say I would be surprised if it was announced for the Wii U but it would be a major gain for Nintendo if it was. It would be a very good sign that the Wii U's third party support isn't just going to be a repeat of the Wii.
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.

User Info: Socran

Socran
3 years ago#5
AdamLazaruso posted...
I must say I would be surprised if it was announced for the Wii U but it would be a major gain for Nintendo if it was. It would be a very good sign that the Wii U's third party support isn't just going to be a repeat of the Wii.

I wouldn't be too surprised. It's a new title that didn't begin development until after the Wii U was announced, and yet is intended to launch on current-gen (or last-gen, depending on how you look at it) consoles. Not to mention that Ubisoft isn't as dismissive of Nintendo as Activision and EA are.

However, you should still never treat a retailer's listing as a legitimate source of news.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

User Info: StealthOmega

StealthOmega
3 years ago#6
yeah it is confirmed now
Twitter - @FlameDragon_

User Info: monkeyspoon

monkeyspoon
3 years ago#7
StealthOmega posted...
yeah it is confirmed now

Proof? I haven't seen any confirmation.
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)

User Info: cmdrdredd

cmdrdredd
3 years ago#8
Not confirmed for wiiu. Just 360 and ps3 and there is a SKU out there for PC.
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
3 years ago#9
StealthOmega posted...
yeah it is confirmed now

Proof? I haven't seen any confirmation.

did you know there are 3 trolls with monkey related names here? :D
check gamestop
you can preorder it for wii u
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
3 years ago#10
It's confirmed.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Watch Dogs confirmed for WiiU then?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived