Watch Dogs confirmed for WiiU then?

#11monkeyspoonPosted 2/19/2013 6:32:07 AM
It's not confirmed until ubisoft say it is. Remember when certain retailers had preorders up for metal gear solid 4 on 360. That never happened.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#12AlexFiliPosted 2/19/2013 7:39:30 AM
Watch Dogs seems cool so far, but then again it's still early days.
---
Intel Core 2 Duo 6320 (1.86Ghz), 4GB Ram, ATI Radeon 5450 HD
http://legendarysuperwarriors.tumblr.com/
#13Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/19/2013 7:42:23 AM
Nintendo fanboys don't know what the word "confirmed" means
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#14FenderMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:58:20 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Lol, I'm not a Nintendo fanboy, I was just using a sensationalist tabloid style headline! It may not be confirmation, but it does seem a bit more likely though, which is good news for WiiU owners, of which I am not one, and won't be until it comes down in price and has some games I want to play that I can't play elsewhere.
---
http://www.jvp-boston.org
#15AceProsecutorPosted 2/19/2013 11:02:13 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

It's all but confirmed. The point is, the evidence (for this specific game; so no "Ubisoft will just do what they did again lolol" this is a different game, not those games) stacks up and points toward that it will more likely than not, be on the Wii U.
---
Official Treecko of the Pokemon X&Y Boards
Black 2 FC: 1893 9084 7831
#16Crazyguy4005Posted 2/19/2013 11:02:24 AM
even amazon has it up for pre-order as well. wonder why all these retailers are suddenly putting it up with no word about it from ubisoft yet
---
Check my info for network ID's
#17CapnStankyPosted 2/19/2013 11:56:35 AM
LOL worst version confirmed. Who would buy it for the Wii U when you can play it on a real console?
---
2013: Next Gen finally arrives. Don't let us down like Nintendo did.
#18NewbiusPosted 2/19/2013 11:59:12 AM
Crazyguy4005 posted...
even amazon has it up for pre-order as well. wonder why all these retailers are suddenly putting it up with no word about it from ubisoft yet

I remember this sort of thing happening with Black Ops 2 before it was officially confirmed by Activision. there were many evidence and hints pointing towards a Wii U version, but Activision kept their mouth shut until that one conference took place. I think Ubisoft is doing the same thing, but probably saving it up for the next Nintendo Direct or E3.
#19spartansbrotherPosted 2/19/2013 12:22:13 PM
CapnStanky posted...
LOL worst version confirmed. Who would buy it for the Wii U when you can play it on a real console?

i would imagine the 360 getting the best, ps3 always gets shoddy ports when it comes to multiplat, and wii u, not sure
---
*wipes brown*
#20P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/19/2013 12:44:29 PM
spartansbrother posted...
CapnStanky posted...

i would imagine the 360 getting the best, ps3 always gets shoddy ports when it comes to multiplat, and wii u, not sure

For Wii U, multiplats depend on the developer and their desire to make a good game over a quick buck. So far, Ubisoft is okay with their port of AC3 being rather good whereas others have done worse (EA with Madden). There are those who do better though (Criterion with NFS).
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece