Just sold my wii u

#11Sailor GoonPosted 2/19/2013 7:31:26 AM
R3al1 posted...
It's a launch system, what did you expect? Is this you first console launch?

Seriously, enough with this moronic excuse. This is by far the worst console launch. I've owned nearly every gaming system made and the lack of software for this thing is staggering.
I'm with the TC, I've been thinking of selling my system for weeks now. It's just a dust collector.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#12tizzywilkillyouPosted 2/19/2013 7:33:22 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
I am doubting TC's intelligence....

More likely it's just a troll topic.

At least this isn't as bad as the guy last week who sold his Wii U for $200 with the intention of re-buying it around the holidays.
---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
#13Crazy_tank51Posted 2/19/2013 7:34:13 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
R3al1 posted...

Seriously, enough with this moronic excuse. This is by far the worst console launch. I've owned nearly every gaming system made and the lack of software for this thing is staggering.
I'm with the TC, I've been thinking of selling my system for weeks now. It's just a dust collector.

Name one console that has had a constant flow of acceptable software in 3 months in history if you want credibility. Every console ever goes through this.
---
Not changing this sig until I have enough time, incentive, and attention span large enough to change this sig.
#14IChangedMyNamePosted 2/19/2013 7:36:27 AM
Sailor Goon posted...

Its not a moronic excuse. It was a bad launch, yes, but the wait for more software has been a consistent plague in gaming with all newly released consoles.

PS3's launch and launch year was laughable, as was the Xbox 360... hell PS2 was laughable even. Being an early adopter has always been risky, we're the beta testers pretty much.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#15LinkMaster2703Posted 2/19/2013 7:38:40 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
R3al1 posted...

Lol, then I'm guessing you didn't own the 360 or the PS3 at launch. In fact, PS3 had almost nothing for years.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
#16iKhanicPosted 2/19/2013 7:44:10 AM
Why did you buy the system if there were no good games on it? You could have saved 100 dollars.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#17Sailor GoonPosted 2/19/2013 7:46:07 AM
Crazy_tank51 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
R3al1 posted...

Name one console that has had a constant flow of acceptable software in 3 months in history if you want credibility. Every console ever goes through this.

Dreamcast
Xbox
Vita
PS2
Neo Geo
SNES
N64
Wii

shall i go on?
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#18DDP886(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 7:46:16 AM
AdamLazaruso posted...
You're going to regret it once games like Lego City and The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct start coming out!

I don't want some Lego game or some rehashed zombie game. I want call of duty, Gta , madden and well, this system just does not deliver when it comes to good games
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#1919061980Posted 2/19/2013 7:47:24 AM
How could you have sold it? I thought your A button fell off.
#20Steve_TeddiePosted 2/19/2013 7:47:32 AM
I am doubting TC's intelligence....

For buying one in the first place?
---
http://i.imgur.com/J7RZm.gif http://i.minus.com/jdhz8Qk44JjS5.jpg http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif