Just sold my wii u

#21Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/19/2013 7:49:16 AM
Buyers remorse is something only stupid people or people who buy something on impluse get.

You do not buy a $300 console on impulse.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#22DDP886(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 7:56:33 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
Buyers remorse is something only stupid people or people who buy something on impluse get.

i understand its impulse, but at the same time when i buy a console i expect plenty of games to be on display to buy along with the unit. Not another rehashed mario game....
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#23BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/19/2013 7:56:53 AM
Why are people responding to this as if he really has a Wii U? U guys jump at any bait. He was in a thread in which he admitted he didnt have a Wii U because people called him out on his fake thread about an A button falling off.
---
Greatness comes from within
#24DDP886(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 7:57:50 AM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
Why are people responding to this as if he really has a Wii U? U guys jump at any bait. He was in a thread in which he admitted he didnt have a Wii U because people called him out on his fake thread about an A button falling off.

oh really? can you provide a link to this?
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#25Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/19/2013 7:59:41 AM
DDP886 posted...
Neo_Heartless posted...

i understand its impulse, but at the same time when i buy a console i expect plenty of games to be on display to buy along with the unit. Not another rehashed mario game....

Too obvious I'm afraid. What is it with today's trolls? Far too quick to slip up.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#26MegagunstarmanPosted 2/19/2013 8:01:49 AM
This board is so gullible.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#27esprailePosted 2/19/2013 8:04:41 AM
You're doing it the wrong way around - I'm not buying one until there are some games I want for it.

As soon as Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros or the next Monolithsoft game comes out I'll be getting one, and by then it might also be cheaper.
---
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
#28sythe343Posted 2/19/2013 8:05:29 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
DDP886 posted...
Neo_Heartless posted...

Too obvious I'm afraid. What is it with today's trolls? Far too quick to slip up.

I was hoping someone would notice that...

Either he's a troll, or he has no idea that EVERY console goes through this pattern, which means he's too young to have paid close attention to the last two generations and the Handheld markets.

Kinda like buying a puppy and then shooting it 4 months later because you thought it was too stupid to learn any tricks.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#29bleedingelitePosted 2/19/2013 8:05:37 AM
That was stupid.
#30IronticsDragonLPosted 2/19/2013 8:10:19 AM
DDP886 posted...
BoomerTheGreat posted...

oh really? can you provide a link to this?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64758516
---
Atma Weapon is the most badass weapon in Final Fantasy 6
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 My Online Nintendo ID: IronticsDragonL