Just sold my wii u

#81Bluelynx87Posted 2/19/2013 10:52:11 AM
I have 10 + awsome games for my wii u already dont know how picky you are tc but you must be vey picky to not even mention one of the many great games that would take othere consoles 1year to release
#82AceProsecutorPosted 2/19/2013 10:55:18 AM
Nothing like ignoring release date lists and then getting upstet when you wait months and nothing is coming out.

Ignorance is plentiful in this topic.
---
Official Treecko of the Pokemon X&Y Boards
Black 2 FC: 1893 9084 7831
#83jakestar0306Posted 2/19/2013 10:55:34 AM
Killeryoshi8 posted...
200 is what you should have bought it for in the first place.

I got my Xbox 360 250 GB for 200. Same hardware, more storage space.

I didn't know a 360 could play Wii U games.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#84therickmu25Posted 2/19/2013 10:56:07 AM
TC's going to regeret this decision when 8 more Mario games get released this year.
---
Games List: http://i.imgur.com/n5R72Cl.jpg
PC Setup: http://i.imgur.com/fUPqE7N.jpg
#85DDP886(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:57:09 AM
therickmu25 posted...
TC's going to regeret this decision when 8 more Mario games get released this year.

Yea lmao 8 more rehashed games
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#86KaleliskalelPosted 2/19/2013 10:57:31 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
Crazy_tank51 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
R3al1 posted...
It's a launch system, what did you expect? Is this you first console launch?

Seriously, enough with this moronic excuse. This is by far the worst console launch. I've owned nearly every gaming system made and the lack of software for this thing is staggering.
I'm with the TC, I've been thinking of selling my system for weeks now. It's just a dust collector.

Name one console that has had a constant flow of acceptable software in 3 months in history if you want credibility. Every console ever goes through this.

Dreamcast
Xbox
Vita
PS2
Neo Geo
SNES
N64
Wii

shall i go on?

although i would love to agree with you unfortunately i know for certain that xobox does not belong on that list, the only good game on xbox was halo, halo saved xbox.
---
When ps3 launched it was banned from export because the processor was so powerful. Tell me again about how powerful you gaming pc is.
#87AceProsecutorPosted 2/19/2013 10:57:35 AM
Bluelynx87 posted...
I have 10 + awsome games for my wii u already dont know how picky you are tc but you must be vey picky to not even mention one of the many great games that would take othere consoles 1year to release

Also this.

Wii U has many great games for it right now. Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed is one of the best racers I've ever played, NSMBU is excellent, Nintendoland is a ton of fun, Assassin's Creed 3 and Mass Effect 3 have both given me plenty of reason to play my Wii U and on top of that you've got tons of other multiplats on this thing.
---
Official Treecko of the Pokemon X&Y Boards
Black 2 FC: 1893 9084 7831
#88DDP886(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 11:01:04 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
DDP886 posted...
Terotrous posted...
Lol at all the people throwing away $100+ out of panic. It was nice of you to make this topic to give us a laugh, I guess.

This unit needs games, a lot of the major 3rd party developers have already announced that they are not supporting the wii u

EA =\= a lot of major 3rd party developers

Lmao!!

I know of at least six games that were scrapped for the Wii U based off of low sales of the system.

Wow that's not good for the wii u. This winter has been quiet, no new interesting games announced
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#89itsmeaustinPosted 2/19/2013 11:06:14 AM
itsmeaustin posted...
Yea I gave Nintendo months to get some half way decent games on this system. I cannot wait any longer and had to sell it while I still could. I got 200 for it which isn't the worst

This is what you get for buying a system at ****ing launch.

Of course, you'll probably buy a PS4 at launch too.

I probably will, at least that system will have games for it

and you know this how?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
#90DrumguyPosted 2/19/2013 11:08:45 AM
DDP886 posted...
Yea I gave Nintendo months to get some half way decent games on this system. I cannot wait any longer and had to sell it while I still could. I got 200 for it which isn't the worst

You gave them three months. Games take way longer than that to develop - unless it's a port. Ports sometimes even take a bit.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl