Is the Wii U your only console?

#1Darkside_ShadowPosted 2/19/2013 8:06:34 AM
If so I would be worried. If not then what's the biggie? Lack of HDMI input? I don't understand...

---
I learned everything I needed to know about human behavior from Battlefield 1942. On an aircarft carrier just outside Omaha beach. TK!
#2arvilinoPosted 2/19/2013 8:16:13 AM
I'd be extremely surprised if anyone here only has a WiiU.
#3ChipChippersonPosted 2/19/2013 8:23:59 AM(edited)
I currently only have a U. I sold my PS3 years ago and traded in my 360 towards the U. I honestly don't regret it one bit and I knew exactly what I was getting into by buying a launch console. As a result you won't see me bemoaning the lack of games or playing 'woe is me'.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#4DDP886Posted 2/19/2013 8:33:34 AM
I had a wii u but just sold mine. I have a wii and a 360
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#5metroid02Posted 2/19/2013 8:47:01 AM
Its currently my only one as well but I used to own a 360 before I lost interest in console gaming as a whole and moved on to gaming on the PC. I currently own both a nice gaming PC and the Wii U (and a 3DS if that counts).
---
"Crysis missed the mark visually. I mean come on, there is an island full of Koreans, but NONE of them are playing Starcraft???" -themerchant8
#6AaronPHughesPosted 2/19/2013 10:25:08 AM
I think it would be hard to be a gamer and only have the Wii U. I had to buy a 360 2 years ago since Nintendo didn't have a proper online strategy and they lacked 3rd party support.
---
Systems Owned - 2600, 5200, NES, NES2, Gameboy, SNES, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Color, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, GBA, DS, DSLite, GBM, Wii, 360, 3DS, Wii U
#7Warmonger222Posted 2/19/2013 10:27:32 AM
I have a U and Xbox, but plan to sell the XBox as soon as I can
---
CoD claims to be M for Mature, but it is really M for Manchildren - Emerald_Melios
#8vidalmorazaPosted 2/19/2013 10:28:03 AM
Wii U
PS3
Xbox 360
Vita
3DS
Gaming PC

So... no
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#9Virus66Posted 2/19/2013 10:28:15 AM
I was a one console owner until last gen. I started with a PS3 and picked up a Wii as well. It's not that there are not enough games or anything like that, it's just that there were a lot of IPs on both consoles I wanted to play. That's all there is to it. I picked up a Wii U and will pick up a PS4 and do the same as I had done last gen. Just sit back and enjoy the games.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#10SlimeSwayzePosted 2/19/2013 10:37:21 AM
It's not for me. But even if it was, I feel like there would be plenty of games to play. Maybe if you're a kid with countless hours of free time you could have blown through all the quality exclusives and third party games, but if this was my only HD console, I feel like with games like ME3, Blops2, AC3, Darksiders 2, and the exclusives/digital content, you'd have plenty to keep you busy. If anything, it almost makes more sense to have a Wii U if it is your only HD console and you've missed out on those other games.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.