Is now a good time to sell my Wii U?

#21StealthTifaPosted 2/19/2013 2:30:16 PM
Sell it now
---
GamerTag = Stealth David (Friends Request with no message = Decline)
#22DDP886Posted 2/19/2013 2:39:34 PM
DDP886 posted...
perfect time to sell it. I got 250 dollars without the gamer pad

---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#23Papa_ShadoPosted 2/19/2013 2:42:07 PM
If you sold it now for $250 and bought it when it hits $200, you'd make $50. You could then use that $50 to buy Rayman Legends or some other late 2013 Wii U exclusive. Sounds good to me.
#24DDP886Posted 2/19/2013 2:47:20 PM
Papa_Shado posted...
If you sold it now for $250 and bought it when it hits $200, you'd make $50. You could then use that $50 to buy Rayman Legends or some other late 2013 Wii U exclusive. Sounds good to me.

id say its gonna hit 75 dollars
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#25_Sovereign_Posted 2/19/2013 2:54:54 PM
You already bought it. You say you have Wii games to play, play them on it and sell the Wii. No more 1st party games are being developed for Wii, so selling the Wii U is a waste of time and money. How no one can see this is beyond me.

NO console has had numerous titles worth playing in it's first 3 months of launch, most consoles take at least a year before there is a few must have titles. Nintendo is taking care of that next month through the rest of the year.

The only person who can decide is you, but please use an informed decision.
Do you want to listen to common sense and reasoning?
Factual History?
Or would you rather listen to the people who go extremely out of the way, posting on a board for something they don't have or hate, just to strengthen their imaginary numbers of united internet fandom?
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#26Jakerific44Posted 2/19/2013 3:08:52 PM
DDP886 posted...
DDP886 posted...
terrible time to sell it. I got -250 dollars without the gamer pad

---
Official Dratini of the Pokemon X Board
Going to go a year without playing 3DS. Started 1/14/13. Ended 1/14/13
#27Jakerific44Posted 2/19/2013 3:13:39 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
You already bought it. You say you have Wii games to play, play them on it and sell the Wii. No more 1st party games are being developed for Wii, so selling the Wii U is a waste of time and money. How no one can see this is beyond me.

NO console has had numerous titles worth playing in it's first 3 months of launch, most consoles take at least a year before there is a few must have titles. Nintendo is taking care of that next month through the rest of the year.

The only person who can decide is you, but please use an informed decision.
Do you want to listen to common sense and reasoning?
Factual History?
Or would you rather listen to the people who go extremely out of the way, posting on a board for something they don't have or hate, just to strengthen their imaginary numbers of united internet fandom?

---
Official Dratini of the Pokemon X Board
Going to go a year without playing 3DS. Started 1/14/13. Ended 1/14/13