How comforftable is the tablet ?

#11digiblasterPosted 2/19/2013 10:13:43 AM
As light (perhaps even lighter?) as a 360 controller, and more comfortable too. The sticks look like they're in an odd place at first, but I struggle to go back to the 360 now. Honestly, one of my all-time favourite controllers, both ergonomically and functionally.
#12sdfiqdhaPosted 2/19/2013 10:17:40 AM
Its light, yet sturdy and comfortable
---
Why not? SFW?
#13lt519Posted 2/19/2013 10:23:12 AM
Very light and ergonomic.

My only problem is in games like Mario Chase where you hold a analog stick in one direction for some time your finger can start to slip off the concave stick. Split seconds matter in that game, there's no time for readjustment.
#14PigfartsPosted 2/19/2013 10:23:31 AM
I was holding in game stop yesterday, its nice and light, but it also feels like your hands are way to far apart when holding it.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#15PigfartsPosted 2/19/2013 10:24:08 AM
ChipChipperson posted...
kazoka122 posted...
Don't be afraid of the giant size, it is extremely comfortable =) Once you get the hang of it, you won't mind the size at all.

That's what I said to my wife. Zing!

yeah I said the same thing to her.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#16tizzywilkillyouPosted 2/19/2013 10:28:59 AM
lt519 posted...

My only problem is in games like Mario Chase where you hold a analog stick in one direction for some time your finger can start to slip off the concave stick. Split seconds matter in that game, there's no time for readjustment.

You mean convex stick?

That little "ring" on the top seems to be enough to keep my finger on it.

Overall though, yeah, light and ergonomic. No real complaints here except maybe lack of analog triggers.
---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
#17lt519Posted 2/19/2013 10:57:25 AM
tizzywilkillyou posted...
lt519 posted...

You mean convex stick?

Overall though, yeah, light and ergonomic. No real complaints here except maybe lack of analog triggers.

Yup, that's the one I was looking for. You'd think an engineer would get that right the first time.

Maybe it's just how I've held it, but I have other friends that have the same problem when we play Nintendo Land. I sometimes have to use my right hand to hold the stick in the direction I want while I re-adjust my left hand. PS3 controller is a bit better, but I still have a similar problem with that. Gotta stop eating those damn potato chips.
#18Darkside_ShadowPosted 2/19/2013 11:19:21 AM
lt519 posted...
tizzywilkillyou posted...
lt519 posted...

You mean convex stick?

Yup, that's the one I was looking for. You'd think an engineer would get that right the first time.

Maybe it's just how I've held it, but I have other friends that have the same problem when we play Nintendo Land. I sometimes have to use my right hand to hold the stick in the direction I want while I re-adjust my left hand. PS3 controller is a bit better, but I still have a similar problem with that. Gotta stop eating those damn potato chips.

Back when I was "hardcore" I used to put my Controller in the fridge before a session.

Gotta get them gripz for da pwnz!!

---
I learned everything I needed to know about human behavior from Battlefield 1942. On an aircarft carrier just outside Omaha beach. TK!
#19Banjo2553Posted 2/19/2013 11:28:04 AM
It's surprisingly comfortable, especially after a couple hours of playing it. It pretty much feels like another regular controller, despite the size.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#20DiscostewSMPosted 2/19/2013 11:31:08 AM
As others have said, it is different when first trying it out because...it is different from usual controller designs. But, once you acquaint yourself with it, it is rather comfortable to hold and use.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project