Do new shipments of the Wii U come with the huge update pre-installed?

#21SlimeSwayzePosted 2/19/2013 11:41:46 AM
DDP886 posted...
Bubbagump posted...
Or is it still something you have to download? And if so, are there plans to integrate it into future Wii U's? One of the reasons I've been holding off purchasing one was in case this happened so I could save some hard drive space (I know just get an external hard drive but whatever). Any word on this? Thanks guys.

what? after spending all that money you have to turn around now run a update CD on the wii u? nuts...

After all the trouble your parents went through to raise you right, here you are, trolling the Wii U Board. Nuts...
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#22nickvd8Posted 2/19/2013 11:43:21 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
DDP886 posted...
Bubbagump posted...
Or is it still something you have to download? And if so, are there plans to integrate it into future Wii U's? One of the reasons I've been holding off purchasing one was in case this happened so I could save some hard drive space (I know just get an external hard drive but whatever). Any word on this? Thanks guys.

what? after spending all that money you have to turn around now run a update CD on the wii u? nuts...

After all the trouble your parents went through to raise you right, here you are, trolling the Wii U Board. Nuts...

I put him on ignore days ago, you should do the same. You won't regret it!
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#23SlimeSwayzePosted 2/19/2013 11:45:31 AM
nickvd8 posted...
That sucks that Nintendo Land is a download for the ZombiU bundle. I rather liked that Nintendo Land was a full packaged product for the deluxe bundle, I hated the stupid cardboard sleeves Wii Sports and Links Crossbow Training came in for Wii also.

On days I'm feeling particularly lazy, I'm sure I'll appreciate being able to load up the game without having to get off the couch. Physical copies are always nice, but digital copies have their advantages, as well.
---
#24nickvd8Posted 2/19/2013 11:47:02 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
nickvd8 posted...
That sucks that Nintendo Land is a download for the ZombiU bundle. I rather liked that Nintendo Land was a full packaged product for the deluxe bundle, I hated the stupid cardboard sleeves Wii Sports and Links Crossbow Training came in for Wii also.

On days I'm feeling particularly lazy, I'm sure I'll appreciate being able to load up the game without having to get off the couch. Physical copies are always nice, but digital copies have their advantages, as well.

Agreed, I prefer physical copies for certain things. Console games especially but I have quite a few games on Steam for when I'm lazy and don't feel like moving lol
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#25SlimeSwayzePosted 2/19/2013 11:53:11 AM
nickvd8 posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
nickvd8 posted...

Agreed, I prefer physical copies for certain things. Console games especially but I have quite a few games on Steam for when I'm lazy and don't feel like moving lol

I can live with digital copies when I consistently pay just $5-10 for them. I love Steam for that.
---
#26Bubbagump(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:54:38 PM
Thanks for all the responses guys. It really clears things up. Good to know the Zombie U bundle has it pre-installed too. I'll probably pick one up this spring. Can't wait for the Nintendo goodness to start rolling in! :D
---
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred