Just bought a Wii U for $200

#1Caution999Posted 2/19/2013 10:36:43 AM(edited)
Met this guy from Craigslist...

His car had a bunch of anti-Obama bumper stickers, and such. He had one "self high five!" bumper sticker, too. Whatever the hell that is.

Anyway, he comes out of the car, and shows me the Wii U. Everything is fine, until he removes the console from the box. There's this HUGE ass "NObama" bumper sticker on the Wii U! I demanded he push the price down to $200. I also insisted he throw in his girlfriend who was waiting in his passenger seat. He started crying like a little b****! Eventually he caved in, and said $200 and his girl was fair.

Then he got back in his car, and blasted Rush Limbaugh.

---
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Vyse, Skies of Arcadia.
#2b1gt0nePosted 2/19/2013 10:36:41 AM
lmao!!
#3HungoverHero777Posted 2/19/2013 10:38:18 AM
8/10

Pretty good.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
#4zetsuclonePosted 2/19/2013 10:38:44 AM
U got ripped off
---
I can transform
#5DDP886Posted 2/19/2013 10:39:43 AM
Caution999 posted...

His car had a bunch of anti-Obama bumper stickers, and such. He had one "self high five!" bumper sticker, too. Whatever the hell that is.

Anyway, he comes out of the car, and shows me the Wii U. Everything is fine, until he removes the console from the box. There's this HUGE ass "NObama" bumper sticker on the Wii U! I demanded he push the price down to $200. I also insisted he throw in his girlfriend who was waiting in his passenger seat. He started crying like a little b****! Eventually he caved in, and said $200 and his girl was fair.

you spent 200? i woulda never bought a used unit for more then 150...
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#6dancing_cactuarPosted 2/19/2013 10:42:35 AM
How was the quality of the controller? Were there any missing buttons at all?
#7HungoverHero777Posted 2/19/2013 10:43:08 AM
DDP886 posted...
Caution999 posted...

you spent 200? i woulda never bought a used unit for more then 150...

Lol.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
#8PigfartsPosted 2/19/2013 10:43:23 AM
Caution999 posted...

so you paid 200, for a last gen system and a raging case of herpes. Good deal.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#9Darkside_ShadowPosted 2/19/2013 11:12:35 AM
then bump this one second
---
I learned everything I needed to know about human behavior from Battlefield 1942. On an aircarft carrier just outside Omaha beach. TK!
#10abbyhitterPosted 2/19/2013 11:56:49 AM
phail
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!