Need for Speed: Most Wanted screen shot coparisons

#61nickvd8Posted 2/19/2013 4:55:18 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Zato Infinite posted...
I thought Nintendo fans hate EA? And when did Nintendo fans start to care about graphics

Graphics didn't matter on the Wii because of the crap hardwarei. Now they do because the Wii U has enough hardware for better graphics.

No, graphics still don't matter. The images just prove to the haters that the Wii U is more powerful than the 360/PS3.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#62HungoverHero777Posted 2/19/2013 5:00:07 PM
mini_blight posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Neither of them look good, so...

Oh, hey! You're not banned anymore. I see you could not wait to get back to trolling. Remember when you said launch games always show a difference? Well, here's your difference. Enjoy! lmao

Last time I saw you we learned that you troll here and at thewiiu.com.

Geez, you'd think that was his full-time job or something.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
#63jon davisPosted 2/19/2013 5:04:13 PM
MotiJr posted...
You know what works better than responding to trolls? See their post, click the link that says "message detail" then find the radial button that has the word "trolling" next to it, click that button. Then farther down there's a check box that says "In addition, add this user to my Ignore List", check that, then click the button below that which says "Report Message".

Your other option is the keep replying and guarantee they keep coming back and flooding the board with posts. Choice is yours.

F*** the mods. They don't do s*** about the trolls so I say abuse the crap outta them. A moderation means f*** all. If the mods can't do the job properly, we'll just take matters into our own hands. You're naive to believe marking troll posts will get rid of them.

Take matters into your own hands? By doing what exactly?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#64abbyhitterPosted 2/19/2013 5:04:30 PM
Wii U version is totally ace. 360 version is crap.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#65mini_blightPosted 2/19/2013 5:15:27 PM
LHS_2012 posted...
meiyuki posted...
MotiJr posted...

I used to think like you, to the point that my ignore list has over 100 users in it. You know how much of a difference it made? Nothing. Ignore lists are just a way for the mods to shirk their responsibilities. You can remain passive if you want, I know I used to think it worked. I accepted that it doesn't work and would rather take matters into my own hands. By all means continue ignoring them, I have no qualms about that but I hope you come to realise how it makes no difference at all.

If more people did instead of derailing every thread it would probably work. Though I'm really starting to think it's just time to ignore this entire site and find somewhere else.

NeoGAF is much better. The mods there actually moderate the forums.

They mod many things.
#66MotiJrPosted 2/19/2013 6:47:34 PM(edited)
meiyuki posted...
If more people did instead of derailing every thread it would probably work. Though I'm really starting to think it's just time to ignore this entire site and find somewhere else.

Yep. When the mods are too stupid to moderate and the regular users are too stupid to use the ignore list, the only option left is to abandon ship on this cesspool.

The only stupid one is you. Open your eyes and realise that you can't just ignore your problems, whether it be here or in life. Get off your self righteous high horse because you're full of crap.

MotiJr posted...
You know what works better than responding to trolls? See their post, click the link that says "message detail" then find the radial button that has the word "trolling" next to it, click that button. Then farther down there's a check box that says "In addition, add this user to my Ignore List", check that, then click the button below that which says "Report Message".

Your other option is the keep replying and guarantee they keep coming back and flooding the board with posts. Choice is yours.

F*** the mods. They don't do s*** about the trolls so I say abuse the crap outta them. A moderation means f*** all. If the mods can't do the job properly, we'll just take matters into our own hands. You're naive to believe marking troll posts will get rid of them.

Take matters into your own hands? By doing what exactly?

Whatever I feel like. Clearly there is no regulation on this board so I'll do whatever I damn well please.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#67jon davisPosted 2/19/2013 6:50:28 PM
^^^ like censoring swear words?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#68ImGanondorfLolPosted 2/19/2013 6:51:53 PM
Neither of them look good, so...

Did you really just say that? Now I know you're trolling.

Why? They aren't impressive. Sorry but I'm a PC gamer, and that game didn't even look good when it came out last year.

It's not amazing but it's nice to see the Wii U get a port that has significant noticeable improvements for once.
#69cmdrdreddPosted 2/19/2013 6:53:47 PM
too much blur factor for me in those screenshots.
---
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
#70MotiJrPosted 2/19/2013 6:53:52 PM
^^^ like censoring swear words?

Can't post with them uncensored so post them censored. You got a problem with that? Do you usually get involved in matters that don't concern you?
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.