so how many wii u owners here sold their system?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. so how many wii u owners here sold their system?

User Info: sanas_thiritu

sanas_thiritu
4 years ago#1
I noticed that there were quite a few wii u selling topics here today. I'd like to know how many owners did that. so if you haven't moved on to other boards, please post why you did so
The purpose of my life is to play games. Its the reason I even work.

User Info: sanas_thiritu

sanas_thiritu
4 years ago#2
btw, serious topic and no jokes please like sold the console for a cookie and such.
The purpose of my life is to play games. Its the reason I even work.

User Info: Y34RX3R0

Y34RX3R0
4 years ago#3
I would bet none were sold, they were all troll topics, made by teenagers with nothing better to do.
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE

User Info: Pokerkid777

Pokerkid777
4 years ago#4
Y34RX3R0 posted...
I would bet none were sold, they were all troll topics, made by teenagers with nothing better to do.

It's true, the Wiiu is a perfect console that steamroles any garbage sony and microsoft bring out.
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!

User Info: Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX

Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX
4 years ago#5
I doubt any serious nintendo fan actually sold there wii u.
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9

User Info: STN79

STN79
4 years ago#6
I don't know about you guys but when i spend money on something i keep it. If i didn't want the thing i wouldn't have paid for it. I never got rid of my other game systems either. You'll only regret it when really good games start coming out.

User Info: DDP886

DDP886
4 years ago#7
I sold mine today
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs

User Info: Great_Pudding_3

Great_Pudding_3
4 years ago#8
Why? For an unannounced console? To buy another console at launch and have it sit around for months? I won't be able to play Nintendo exclusives elsewhere...
PSN: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon

User Info: DiaperDandee

DiaperDandee
4 years ago#9
Too add to this topic, I don't think the people who think they are making Nintendo look stupid actually know they are the dumb ones for buying the system in the first place. It's always, "Yeah I sold the system because it is terrible" instead of "I'm dumb for spending $350 on a console and then selling it for much less; I clearly don't know how to properly use money".

Anyways, it pretty much boils down to idiots buying the system and selling it right away for a loss or people coming on here and lying about actually owning one.
Playing (360/WiiU): Skyrim, The Witcher 2, ZombiU, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

User Info: Vuts_Up

Vuts_Up
4 years ago#10
Two of my friends have, but they sold it to other people for close to full price. Both of them wanted Ni No Kuni and MGR: Revengeance but will be re-purchasing a Wii-U if smash bros turns out good like melee. So not really a loss, just impulse to buy a launch console. I'm not impulsive, so I'm waiting to see if Nintendo will rise back to glory, though I highly doubt it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. so how many wii u owners here sold their system?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived