so how many wii u owners here sold their system?

#1sanas_thirituPosted 2/19/2013 3:59:12 PM
I noticed that there were quite a few wii u selling topics here today. I'd like to know how many owners did that. so if you haven't moved on to other boards, please post why you did so
---
The purpose of my life is to play games. Its the reason I even work.
#2sanas_thiritu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 4:00:34 PM
btw, serious topic and no jokes please like sold the console for a cookie and such.
---
The purpose of my life is to play games. Its the reason I even work.
#3Y34RX3R0Posted 2/19/2013 4:01:06 PM
I would bet none were sold, they were all troll topics, made by teenagers with nothing better to do.
---
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
#4Pokerkid777Posted 2/19/2013 4:03:09 PM
Y34RX3R0 posted...
I would bet none were sold, they were all troll topics, made by teenagers with nothing better to do.

It's true, the Wiiu is a perfect console that steamroles any garbage sony and microsoft bring out.
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#5Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/19/2013 4:05:27 PM
I doubt any serious nintendo fan actually sold there wii u.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#6STN79Posted 2/19/2013 4:08:19 PM
I don't know about you guys but when i spend money on something i keep it. If i didn't want the thing i wouldn't have paid for it. I never got rid of my other game systems either. You'll only regret it when really good games start coming out.
#7DDP886Posted 2/19/2013 4:13:19 PM
I sold mine today
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#8Great_Pudding_3Posted 2/19/2013 4:15:52 PM
Why? For an unannounced console? To buy another console at launch and have it sit around for months? I won't be able to play Nintendo exclusives elsewhere...
---
PSN: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#9DiaperDandeePosted 2/19/2013 4:28:42 PM
Too add to this topic, I don't think the people who think they are making Nintendo look stupid actually know they are the dumb ones for buying the system in the first place. It's always, "Yeah I sold the system because it is terrible" instead of "I'm dumb for spending $350 on a console and then selling it for much less; I clearly don't know how to properly use money".

Anyways, it pretty much boils down to idiots buying the system and selling it right away for a loss or people coming on here and lying about actually owning one.
---
Playing (360/WiiU): Skyrim, The Witcher 2, ZombiU, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
#10Vuts_UpPosted 2/19/2013 4:40:07 PM
Two of my friends have, but they sold it to other people for close to full price. Both of them wanted Ni No Kuni and MGR: Revengeance but will be re-purchasing a Wii-U if smash bros turns out good like melee. So not really a loss, just impulse to buy a launch console. I'm not impulsive, so I'm waiting to see if Nintendo will rise back to glory, though I highly doubt it.