I am really having a hard time deciding between Zombi U and Mario...

#1OnipaladinPosted 2/19/2013 4:28:18 PM
I only want to get one for now...can't choose.

So I figured maybe some advice would be nice. I like both genres.

If anything maybe wait for Monster Hunter?
---
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 4854-6080-3737
#2Petey_MeanisPosted 2/19/2013 4:33:15 PM
Have you tried the ZombiU demo? It's a love it or hate it type of game. Personally I'm loving it.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#3MathewMansonPosted 2/19/2013 4:35:31 PM
If you enjoy Mario games, get Mario. Zombi U is something to get when it comes down in price...it's a great game in MY opinion, though this game is really love or hate.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#4SlimeSwayzePosted 2/19/2013 4:37:34 PM
Do you already have a Pro Controller and someone who might be interested in playing the ZombiU multiplayer with you? I've hardly touched the campaign so far because my gf and I spent so much time playing the multiplayer. It's a lot of fun. Still, you could hate it. I find it hard to imagine anyone hating NSMBU, so that's definitely the safer suggestion. Also, something tells me that you'll be able to pick up ZombiU for around $20 if you wait a few more months and check for sales.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#5KAMMYqueenPosted 2/19/2013 4:37:40 PM
i would get both when you can but mario is mario and their a Zombie U demo on the eshop
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa must be in Super Smash bros 4! For the People!
#6hrodwulfPosted 2/19/2013 4:43:20 PM
If you've played any of the New Mario games and still can't get enough, go with Mario. But if you didn't feel too good about them, or became a little bit tired with the formula (I sort of did after playing recently New Mario 2, and I've played all the other ones) and are open for something unique that uses the GamePad in an interesting way, I'd say go with ZombiU (you could try the demo before though).

I got both at launch for what it's worth, and love them both for different reasons. ZombiU is great in single player (haven't tried multiplayer), and Mario might be a little less fun alone, but it's great in multiplayer!
#7mashuPosted 2/19/2013 4:48:53 PM
Go with Mario and pick up Zombi U used if you like the demo?

Monster Hunter is another matter. If you even remotely like MH, or think you might, get that instead. Far more play time possible there, online etc.
#8SocranPosted 2/19/2013 5:00:29 PM
MathewManson posted...
Zombi U is something to get when it comes down in price...

Apparently it is down in price right now, in the Nintendo eShop. Or something of the sort. Something about Ubisoft's games being on a 30% sale on the eShop.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#9xerofyre0Posted 2/19/2013 5:01:05 PM
Get zombiu. It's a must play and a fresh experience
---
Free Game Giveaway-
http://www.down-rightfierce.com/2012/06/free-game-giveaway-club-nintendo.html
#10Onipaladin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 5:13:41 PM
I haven't tried Zombie U yet. I got Mario because I know I will like it. Zombie will come later. Thanks gais
---
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 4854-6080-3737