So we can all agree on ONE thing, right? No one is buying Aliens on Wii U?

#31_Sovereign_Posted 2/19/2013 5:17:14 PM
As much as I hate to see TC's name, for once, he is right. All the criticisms surrounding this game are not going to magically disappear for the Wii U version, if it even still exists.

If you are interested in playing it, rent it but do not buy new.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#32FusionCPosted 2/19/2013 5:22:56 PM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
FusionC posted...
Well considering that gearbox didnt touch the WiiU version (it was done totally in house at DemiUrge) and there is a half dozen sources saying that the WiiU version was the one we saw in trailers, I am totally buying Aliens on the WiiU

Sup gearbox sock puppet account!

Where are these half dozen sources, son. Lets have the links.

And btw, like someone already said, legit sega testers already ousted the Wii U version as the worst version and literally a total joke.

Go to bed randy, you won't be milking this lie for any more sales. Its over.

Wow...been on these forums for like 10 years and never been told I was someones puppet...not sure how I should feel....maybe flattered.
---
For the Horde!!!!
#33ADHDguitarPosted 2/19/2013 5:24:47 PM
FusionC posted...
FusionC posted...
Well considering that gearbox didnt touch the WiiU version (it was done totally in house at DemiUrge) and there is a half dozen sources saying that the WiiU version was the one we saw in trailers, I am totally buying Aliens on the WiiU

Sup gearbox sock puppet account!

Where are these half dozen sources, son. Lets have the links.

And btw, like someone already said, legit sega testers already ousted the Wii U version as the worst version and literally a total joke.

Go to bed randy, you won't be milking this lie for any more sales. Its over.

Wow...been on these forums for like 10 years and never been told I was someones puppet...not sure how I should feel....maybe flattered.

Don't do it. The game will suck just as bad on the Wii U.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#34RockD79Posted 2/19/2013 5:33:05 PM
Only way I'll pick it up is if it somehow scores better on the U. Which I don't see that happening. It would be nice though if they went back and fixed some of the major issues but not gonna hold my breath.
#35IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/19/2013 5:38:40 PM
Only way I'll pick it up is if it somehow scores better on the U. Which I don't see that happening. It would be nice though if they went back and fixed some of the major issues but not gonna hold my breath.

Apparently it's actually worse than the other versions. So yeah, don't hold your breath.
#36DanteSInferno84Posted 2/19/2013 5:41:44 PM
Well, even IF the Wii U were to be the superior version... it'd still be doomed by bad press and horrid panning to the point, not alot of people will even try OR give a Wii U version a fair shake.

Its kind of like Kevin Smith's Jersey Girl. Its a very decent movie, but everyone doomed it and gave up on it because of Gigli
#37wingo84Posted 2/19/2013 5:48:07 PM
Depends if Demiurge have managed to salvage anything out of it.

I was gonna get it despite what current reviews are.... but in light of recent news about Pitchford and his deceit ill probs grab a copy off ebay / miss out entirely

Really wounded, Alien and Aliens are just incredible and ever since Alien 3 they decided to s*** all over it.

Prometheus has been the best thing in recent years and thats saying something.
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently doing nothing
#38IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/19/2013 5:50:12 PM
Depends if Demiurge have managed to salvage anything out of it.

I was gonna get it despite what current reviews are.... but in light of recent news about Pitchford and his deceit ill probs grab a copy off ebay / miss out entirely

Really wounded, Alien and Aliens are just incredible and ever since Alien 3 they decided to s*** all over it.

Prometheus has been the best thing in recent years and thats saying something.

It was confirmed the Wii U version is actually the worst version, sadly.
#39selfdeztructionPosted 2/19/2013 10:59:38 PM
GoombaX posted...
I'm getting it, the sp is bad but the MP gets alot of praise

At the very least wait until theres a used copy a few days after launch, cuz im pretty sure there will be ton traded in on even day one.

Gearbox doesn't deserve new sales off this total pack of lies. The company needs to die period

I saw a guy (me) but it new at bestbuy and then walked next door and sold it to Game eXchange.

I'll possibly rebuy it via bestbuy's current Buy 1 get 1 50% off offer on Wii U games.
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer
#40diggyfreshPosted 2/19/2013 11:08:13 PM
Agreed. It's a rental at best, at this point:(
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade