Target Wii U Buy 2 get 1 FREE!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Target Wii U Buy 2 get 1 FREE!
3 years ago#21
Sad there arent any good games or games in general out for this deal to be worthwhile.
3 years ago#22
greatone101 posted...
Sad there arent any good games or games in general out for this deal to be worthwhile.

Agreed, my Wii u hasn't even been turned on in over a month.
Liberalism, defined as a mental disability.
3 years ago#23
Good deal if you dont have a Wii U. But those of us with a Wii U its pointless since theres barley any games worthy of buying.

I bought NBA 2k13 which I play all the time. But thats a port.

Mario bros played for a few hrs and its boring and repetive like every mario. Basicly threw away $60 on this garbage.

Just bought ZombiU afer enjoying the demo but didnt open it yet.On the fence if I should let my Wii U collect dust for 1-2 years before some good games release or sell it. Would love to do a a buy 2 get 1 free but theres not another Wii U game I would even play.
3 years ago#24
I'm thinking Tekken, Scribblenauts, and, ah, haven't decided, either jeopardy, me2, or batman.
My mission is to kill time, and time's to kill me in its turn. How comfortable one is among murderers. - Emile M. Cioran
3 years ago#25
Did you need to play the previous Assasin Creeds to understand 3? If not i get that with the batman, black ops 2 and assasin creed.
"When a man talks dirty to a woman its sexual harassment but when a woman talks dirty to a man its $4.95 a minute."
3 years ago#26
ArmorWolf01 posted...
Did you need to play the previous Assasin Creeds to understand 3? If not i get that with the batman, black ops 2 and assasin creed.

It helps, but the Connor segments don't need prior knowledge really.
3 years ago#27
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
$40 + $40 + $40 = $60 + $60 + $0 = $120

Not much of a deal.

get 2 games I actually want 60 + 60 + 0= 120

Sell the 1 game that i dont want to walmart

60 dollar profit for a game i want in the future.
Brawl FC- 3780- 8691-5039- Mist [( Mains- Yoshi, Bowser, Peach, Squirtle, Mario)]
Pokemon FC- 1547-9508-2200
3 years ago#28
This is like the 4th or 5th time Target do this since launch.
3DS vs. Vista
I will have both soon!! :D
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Target Wii U Buy 2 get 1 FREE!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived