who gets the blame if the WiiU gets discontinued?

#1LuigisBroPosted 2/19/2013 6:56:25 PM
who gets the blame if the WiiU gets discontinued? - Results (172 votes)
Sony
4.65% (8 votes)
MS
0.58% (1 votes)
Apple
9.88% (17 votes)
Nintendo
84.88% (146 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I don't feel it would be fair to blame Sony & MS, they've mostly been trying to kill each other and ignoring Nintendo for the most part, I think most of the blame belongs to Apple because they've stolen the casuals that made the Wii a success
---
2013 megatons - 3DS redesign with no 3D, WiiU flops, DS player for WiiU, no new PS or Xbox, MH4 flops
#2ADHDguitarPosted 2/19/2013 6:57:37 PM
Nintendo's PR and Advertising teams.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#3DifferentialEquationPosted 2/19/2013 6:59:04 PM(edited)
Obviously Nintendo for their terrible marketing and ideas.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#4DifferentialEquationPosted 2/19/2013 6:58:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/19/2013 7:03:07 PM
If the Wii U becomes a failure it is due solely to Nintendo whether it be by marketing, support, or whatever else.

Sega died because of itself and Sony is dieing because of itself. You can't blame others for your failure.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#6JSC3Posted 2/19/2013 7:05:11 PM
The person who decided not to put analog triggers on the wii u gamepad...
---
Nintendo... Do us all a favor and BUY BACK RAREWARE!!!
#7halomonkey1_3_5Posted 2/19/2013 7:10:12 PM
anyone who says anything other than Nintendo is a complete moron. Blaming someone else because your product is a failure is just asinine.

NOTE: Before the NDF comes in and attempts to protect Nintendo's honor from the mean internet tough guys, I am NOT saying the Wii U is a failure. But if it was, it would be 100% Nintendo's fault.
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#8Baha05Posted 2/19/2013 7:12:24 PM
Nintendo but for the Wii U to get discountinued means two things

The system is a failure

Or

The system has reached the end of it's life span

Which both are too early to tell at this point.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#9cmdrdreddPosted 2/19/2013 7:15:18 PM
JSC3 posted...
The person who decided not to put analog triggers on the wii u gamepad...

if all you play is racing games...
---
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
#10Baha05Posted 2/19/2013 7:17:47 PM
halomonkey1_3_5 posted...
anyone who says anything other than Nintendo is a complete moron. Blaming someone else because your product is a failure is just asinine.

NOTE: Before the NDF comes in and attempts to protect Nintendo's honor from the mean internet tough guys, I am NOT saying the Wii U is a failure. But if it was, it would be 100% Nintendo's fault.

Pretty much, anyone that attacks you for it is an idiot because honestly the only ones that can mainly fail a system is the company that owns it. The only way other companies can cause a system to fail would be playing dirty with the 3rd party devs and that just creates a slue of issues.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U