Should I get ZombiU?

#1nintendo3000Posted 2/19/2013 8:09:02 PM
I'm planning to go the mall and I was wondering if this is worth a buy?
---
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!
#2YamiYugi4400Posted 2/19/2013 8:10:45 PM
did you try the demo
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#3nintendo3000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 8:12:15 PM
Yeah but I want opinions from people who actually played the full game.
---
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!
#4EternalWolfPosted 2/19/2013 8:23:16 PM
I would say no unless you dont mind extremely low production values and using a cricket bat over and over and over and over until you start a new game and do the same.

The game had a ton of potential, its a poor mans Metroid Prime, but it was just executed poorly. Playable etc... fun(if you like it) while it lasts, but after that there is just no reason to go back. Its an extremely easy game as well, I would honestly suggest doing the survivor mode or whatever the one death mode is called instead of the normal mode as your first run so the game lasts longer and is more tense.

A simple patch could fix everything aside from the graphics fidelity, but they wont get paid to finish the game so I dont see that happening.

6.9/10 for me, could have easily been a 8.3 or so if the engine ran properly and they gave us a knife or something instead of a massive melee weapon that destroys everything with ease.
---
As We Go...
http://i42.tinypic.com/2m82zjm.jpg
#5APHughesPosted 2/19/2013 8:33:36 PM
ZombiU is a good game and Zombi 2 will be even better (assuming there is one)
---
http://www.section86.com/
#6horror_spookyPosted 2/19/2013 8:35:58 PM
>Do you like hardcore survival horror games?
If yes, go to #1! If no, go to option #2! If "maybe" go to option #3!

#1 - YES. ZombiU is one of the best true survival horror games released in the last decade.

#2 - NO. ZombiU will not be for you.

#3 - MAYBE. Check out reviews from multiple sources. Though ignore the GameSpot review. In that review, the reviewer basically says he doesn't like the game because it's not a fast-paced shooter. Other negative reviews of the game are more trustworthy, and there are many positive reviews out there as well. Check out reader reviews on this site and others.
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
#7b1gt0nePosted 2/19/2013 8:36:00 PM
I loved it. If you do buy it, pick up some adult diapers too.
#8P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/19/2013 8:38:12 PM
It depends on what you want out of a game. Personally, it puts a sense of stress on me no other game has and I enjoy that from a survival horror game.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#9xLexLuth0rxPosted 2/19/2013 8:44:09 PM
It was a LOT better than I was expecting it to be. I really held off on buying it based on the so-so reviews it got but I would have totally missed out if I hadn't bought it. Sure there's some issues with it as pointed out but overall I thought it was a great game. If you like survival horror type games... it's a must buy.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
#10IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/19/2013 8:52:06 PM
It's Babies First DayZ, if that sounds appealing to you then sure.