Ok seriously.... where is my RE2 REmake??

#1xyxrxuxafraidxPosted 2/20/2013 10:36:51 AM
The only reason I bought the GC was because of RE1 remake and RE0.... and it was well worth it!

There was no RE2 remake on the Wii which made me sad.

Where is my RE2 and RE3 remake? C'mon Nintendo...... convince Capcom to do it
---
METAL GEAR SOLID | HEAVY RAIN | FF7 | RE | ZOE | SF /fanboy
#2YoyokuKOPosted 2/20/2013 10:44:01 AM
We must complain harder
its the american way, and capcom is dead set on westernizing their games.

CAPACITY COMPLAIN
#3SlimeSwayzePosted 2/20/2013 11:14:42 AM
There was likely a very short window where this might have actually happened, and that window closed about 9-10 years ago.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#4GEKGanonPosted 2/20/2013 11:20:57 AM
A RE2 remake in the style of RE2 would be terrible. If they do one, it would need to be a major redo, hopefully with mechanics similar to Revelations. No more of that angle flipping camera and tank control bullcrap.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#5Chewy247Posted 2/20/2013 11:22:42 AM
GEKGanon posted...
A RE2 remake in the style of RE2 would be terrible. If they do one, it would need to be a major redo, hopefully with mechanics similar to Revelations. No more of that angle flipping camera and tank control bullcrap.

get out
---
WRESTLEMANIA 29Who will go toe to toe with The Great One?
#6SlimeSwayzePosted 2/20/2013 11:28:41 AM
GEKGanon posted...

That's where all the tension, atmosphere, and cinematic quality that the series was once known for came from. It defined the series. A RE2 remakes in the style of RE2 would be great. A RE2 in the style of Revelations or RE4/5/6 would just be another TPS.
---
#7excitebike64Posted 2/20/2013 11:29:17 AM
it's on the gamecube, what are you babbling about???
#8SlimeSwayzePosted 2/20/2013 11:43:03 AM
excitebike64 posted...
it's on the gamecube, what are you babbling about???

That was a port, not a REmake.
---
#9knightimexPosted 2/20/2013 11:46:39 AM(edited)
I would love to see a Resident Evil 2 with the option of over the shoulder view or preset view.
As well as tank or re4 style controls.

It would totally work.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#10GEKGanonPosted 2/20/2013 3:08:32 PM
That's where all the tension, atmosphere, and cinematic quality that the series was once known for came from. It defined the series. A RE2 remakes in the style of RE2 would be great. A RE2 in the style of Revelations or RE4/5/6 would just be another TPS.

If Capcom is any sort of developer, they'd be able to build tension and create atmosphere without terrible controls and constantly shifting, uncontrollable camera angles. And they did pull it off. In Revelations.

When you expect them to toss out all the advancements made to the series as it has evolved and just deliver a graphics update, then really, there isn't even a reason to do a remake, because that graphical experience already (mostly) exists in the form of Darkside Chronicles.
---
Steam Name: gekganon