remember back when people bought consoles to play games?

#11Poopcorn13Posted 2/20/2013 1:46:38 PM
hijokaiden posted...
The Wii U, Vita and 3DS have no games (well technically the Vita and 3DS have plenty of games, but which are Japan Onry).

We could probably agree on Vita.

We could even argue all day about the Wii U, too. Maybe I'd be inclined to agree.

But 3DS?...No games? WRONG
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#12hijokaidenPosted 2/20/2013 1:48:59 PM
Big_Isaac posted...
WiiU: games are announced and on their way

Monolithsoft JRPG probably wont make it before 2014 for Japan, so that means 2015 for the West and Bayonetta 2 is still not going to come out for quite awhile.

Big_Isaac posted...
3DS: oh, so it's a joke post. nevermind

As I said it has games, but which are JP onry, so worthless for anyone outside of Japan who doesnt understand japanese, the 3DS Western titles lineup is better furnished in titles compared to the Vita, too bad that the majority of them are pretty much just shovelwares.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#13hijokaidenPosted 2/20/2013 1:51:53 PM
Poopcorn13 posted...

EX Troopers? Jp Onry. Beyond the Labyrinth? JP Onry. Resident Evil Revelations? Multiplatform in May 2013.

So whats left? Oh I know, Kid Icarus and Kingdom Hearts, wow two games awsome.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#14meiyukiPosted 2/20/2013 2:13:21 PM
off the top of my head, etrian odyssey 4, fire emblem awakening, lego city the chase begins, luigi's mansion, rune factory 4, pokemon x/y, animal crossing, zero escape, harvest moon, monster hunter, mario kart 7, unchained blades. And that's just what I can name without looking. The farthest one out is pokemon in fall this year the rest are a few months away or less of the games that havn't released yet.
#15Poopcorn13Posted 2/20/2013 2:19:18 PM(edited)
hijokaiden posted...
Poopcorn13 posted...

EX Troopers? Jp Onry. Beyond the Labyrinth? JP Onry. Resident Evil Revelations? Multiplatform in May 2013.

(Going by your rules.)
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Zero Escape: VLR
Project X Zone
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Not as great as past PM but still good)
Super Mario 3D Land
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Code of Princess
Mario Kart 7

Downloadable:
Mighty Switch Force
The Dempa Men
Sakura Samurai
Liberation Maiden
Pushmo
Crashmo
Muntant Mudds
(A lot more than I realized.)

In just two years since it's release, I consider this pretty damn good. Not even including Icarus, KH, and games slated to release this year.

Question: Why ignore Revelations? Because it's on consoles now, we ignore an "inferior" version that's still plays and looks great for the system?

But I get it. "Games that don't interest me on a system are deemed of having "no games."
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#16CcroybbPosted 2/20/2013 2:19:29 PM
hijokaiden posted...
Poopcorn13 posted...

Super Mario 3D Land
Kid Icarus Uprising
Devil Survivor Overclocked
Tales of the Abyss
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Resident Evil Revelations
Virtue's Last Reward
Fire Emblem Awakening

And then there's other games we know are coming, like Etrian Odyssey IV, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Soul Hackers, SMT 4, etc.

3DS has plenty of games to play.
#17GdboyratedloudPosted 2/20/2013 2:23:08 PM
yopur forgetting that the trolls are mostly children on this board. I myself am 24. So, of course i remember those times.

The children on here grew up in the ps2/xbox/gc era.
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
List of drones exposed: SSJ4CHRIS
#18IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/20/2013 2:30:36 PM(edited)
Consoles have been media hubs since the PS1 days, Nintendo has tried to change that but has failed. Don't try and pretend it wasn't true lol.