Why I think Wii U is not selling....

#11thundercat2600Posted 2/20/2013 1:11:13 PM
KAMMYqueen posted...
Why i dont care what you think....

It's funny how in every topic that could be construed to be anti-Nintendo, you make a post just to say that you don't care/didn't read it.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#12tizzywilkillyouPosted 2/20/2013 1:27:06 PM
Baha05 posted...
Lack of games dude, 3DS didn't have many games at first and now look how well it's selling 2 years later.

---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
#13TheBonfiniPosted 2/20/2013 1:39:47 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...

It's funny how in every topic that could be construed to be anti-Nintendo, you make a post just to say that you don't care/didn't read it.

She is a huge troll for posting absolutely nothing to add to the discussion.

TC, you make it sound far more bleak than it it. Most of your concerns sound pretty minor. And you can't really rely on search results for Wii-U freeze being an accurate measure of how widespread the problem is.

I do not understand how some people have freezing issues and some don't. You would think if it was an operating system problem, which it appears to be, that everyone would get freezing from time to time, which is really pathetic.

Maybe so many hard core Nintendo fans bought this system they don't even want to announce the problems. I am paranoid that the freezing issue is more widespread than has been reported!! I will notify Nintendo immediately.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#14MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/20/2013 1:41:13 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...

And usually writes so poorly that you wonder if she/it passed middle school.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#15Darkside_ShadowPosted 2/20/2013 1:44:58 PM
People think too much. That's why the Wii U isn't selling.

---
I learned everything I needed to know about human behavior from Battlefield 1942. On an aircarft carrier just outside Wake Island. TK!
#16arvilinoPosted 2/20/2013 1:48:51 PM
Reggie accidentally washed his lucky underwear.
#17STN79Posted 2/20/2013 1:52:14 PM(edited)
You didn't need a big wall of text. It's simply because a three month old system isn't going to have alot of games.
I mean duh is this so hard to figure out?