Demo Releases?

#1OmniblitzPosted 2/20/2013 12:50:00 PM
So as some people are probably aware Monster hunter 3 Ultimate comes out tomorrow.

My question is does anyone actually know when demos are posted up? Because of different time frames I'm wondering if there is a time universally that demos are posted up in the online store. Does anyone know?
---
"WII stands for "Wow I'm Injured"
#2hollow-sasukePosted 2/20/2013 12:53:06 PM
It does!? Crap I need to keep up with these games. Off to Gamestop.
---
"My eyes red cause of all that hate" @_@
#3Omniblitz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 12:54:34 PM
Sorry for the confusion, i was referring to the demo release of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, not the game. The actual release of MH3U is on 19th March US/ 22nd March EU.
---
#4hollow-sasukePosted 2/20/2013 12:54:45 PM
Oh you meant the demo nvm.
---
"My eyes red cause of all that hate" @_@
#5wugeezyPosted 2/20/2013 12:59:54 PM
I would like to know when they post too. I want to try Monster Hunter!

Sucks that downloading them also means installing them, like the PS3 demos.
#6ssbmrocksPosted 2/20/2013 1:04:09 PM
Didn't the more recent demos get released at midnight? I'm kinda secretly hoping it comes out at midnight, but if there's a 3DS demo tomorrow too, it wouldn't make sense for the Wii U demo to come out before the 3DS one.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#7Omniblitz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 1:05:18 PM
ssbmrocks posted...
Didn't the more recent demos get released at midnight? I'm kinda secretly hoping it comes out at midnight, but if there's a 3DS demo tomorrow too, it wouldn't make sense for the Wii U demo to come out before the 3DS one.

Well yeah, but because midnight is a different time internationally, which midnight time zone are you referring to? That is, if games are release at midnight to start with? Can anyone confirm?
---
#8wugeezyPosted 2/20/2013 1:07:38 PM
Do all nintendo demos have a limited amount of uses thing? Zombi U lets you boot it up 30 times. I remember something similar on the 3DS with the RE Revelations Demo. Not that anyone will play a demo that many times, but still its the only time I ever saw anything like that.
#9Omniblitz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 1:09:14 PM
wugeezy posted...
Do all nintendo demos have a limited amount of uses thing? Zombi U lets you boot it up 30 times. I remember something similar on the 3DS with the RE Revelations Demo. Not that anyone will play a demo that many times, but still its the only time I ever saw anything like that.

Yeah, I think that's part of their TCR's. At least all the demos i've played have a maximum 30 use limit.
---