Zelda Tech Demo.

#11G1ingyPosted 2/20/2013 4:13:47 PM
iceache posted...
SuperSaiyan4542 posted...
did you miss the fully rendered city?

Did you miss the fact that it still looked worse regardless?

Wow. Butt hurt much?

Killzone 4 looks amazing. Much better than anything out today.

And yet everyone in the PS3 board are calling it PS3 level of graphics...
#12darklink1017Posted 2/20/2013 4:14:26 PM
Not impressed by Sony's conference yet. X for Wii U and even the Zelda tech demo looked better to be visually and artistically than any of this shown.

I have a gaming PC by the way.
---
http://cdn.wg.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/snooki.gif
http://i.imgur.com/lOqsi.gif
#13GoombaXPosted 2/20/2013 4:14:35 PM
iceache posted...
SuperSaiyan4542 posted...
did you miss the fully rendered city?

Did you miss the fact that it still looked worse regardless?

Wow. Butt hurt much?

Killzone 4 looks amazing. Much better than anything out today.

LOL NO!
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#14MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 4:14:40 PM
Ness0123456789 posted...
MathewManson posted...
Arcvalons posted...
Too bad Zelda Wii U won't look anything like that. It will instead by more SS crappy artstyle

Artstyle means bad graphics? Skyward Sword's artstyle made the Wii's graphics look even better. You don't know what's going to happen with the next Zelda.

No, actually, they didn't. Skyward Sword's graphics were Nintendo's way of covering up the Wii and the game's horrendous draw distance. As much as I pan and hate Xenoblade, even that game was able to do draw distances and environments than Skywards Sword.

SS was many things,but a good looking game it was not.

I pretty much said that...meaning the artstyle improved what it would have actually been if it didn't have it.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#15SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/20/2013 4:17:34 PM
MathewManson posted...
Nope. Killzone 4 showed nothing impressive. Nobody even clapped. The Zelda tech demo was a real wow and you can easily see that in action it's a lot better. They're video games, not movies.

That zelda tech demo wasn't using Wii U assets either. It was just a "tech demo". That pre-final build of Killzone looked better than ZombiU, that you fanboys claim is "amazing". Have fun being poor and not affording more than one console other than the cheapest, less supported Nintendo one. "U" are not able to buy next gen consoles so you hate. I understand.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#16GEKGanonPosted 2/20/2013 4:19:45 PM
^
Or how about you stop being so poor and go ahead and buy a gaming PC? Then you can skip the mass-produced, low-end gaming PC nonsense Sony is talking up. But hey, I understand it is "console good".
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#17MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 4:21:17 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
MathewManson posted...
Nope. Killzone 4 showed nothing impressive. Nobody even clapped. The Zelda tech demo was a real wow and you can easily see that in action it's a lot better. They're video games, not movies.

That zelda tech demo wasn't using Wii U assets either. It was just a "tech demo". That pre-final build of Killzone looked better than ZombiU, that you fanboys claim is "amazing". Have fun being poor and not affording more than one console other than the cheapest, less supported Nintendo one. "U" are not able to buy next gen consoles so you hate. I understand.

I don't think ZombiU looks amazing...and ZombiU was originally developed for the 360...LOL. REASSURANCE SONY!
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.