This is the only issue I see...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This is the only issue I see...
3 years ago#1
Diablo 3 is on the PS4, along with PS3. WHAT? The Wii U along with it's Gamepad is PERFECT for an RPG. Seriously, if a RPG company can't see what the Wii U has to offer with the Gampad, it could pose an issue.
Nintendo's E3 2012 presentation was just weird and awkward. 95% of the games at launch look promising though.
The Wii U is only about 80% as powerful as the PS3, so it can't quite handle it.
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
3 years ago#3
X will be better than anything Blizzard can make.
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
3 years ago#4
DifferentialEquation posted...
The Wii U is only about 80% as powerful as the PS3, so it can't quite handle it.

I'm pretty sure the Wii U is as at least equal in power.
Nintendo's E3 2012 presentation was just weird and awkward. 95% of the games at launch look promising though.
3 years ago#5
I think the problem is that it's on both PS3 and 4. Why bother getting a PS4 if you want that game if you already have a PS3?
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
3 years ago#6
ElectricMole posted...
X will be better than anything Blizzard can make.

Very true, but it's just that I'm worried about Wii U's support with 3rd party.
3 years ago#7
I'm curious why so many 3rd parties are staying away from the Wii U. Is it a dev issue? Is porting to the Wii U really that huge of an issue?
3 years ago#8
Remembrent posted...
I'm curious why so many 3rd parties are staying away from the Wii U. Is it a dev issue? Is porting to the Wii U really that huge of an issue?

My thoughts as well. All I care is that Wii U gets just as much support as the other two. If that happens, I will be perfectly find with just a Wii U
3 years ago#9
The Wii U destroys the PS3 in terms of power. Where are these kids coming from?
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
3 years ago#10
I bought a Wii U fully expecting things to take off about a year later, but some of these stories (EA - it's a huge issue, regardless of the fanboys saying otherwise) and lack of ports has me somewhat disappointed.

I would love for Nintendo to come out and do something about this. I don't know what, but they can't go into this new gen with so little 3rd party support.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This is the only issue I see...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived