Looks like Nintendo will once again be the king.

#1Pokerkid777Posted 2/20/2013 6:16:52 PM
After Sony showing how garbage the ps4 is, and no announcement from microsoft, I guess once again Nintendo will dominate. The Wiiu is a perfect console and will steamroll anything in its path.
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#2LinetrixPosted 2/20/2013 6:18:23 PM
Nintendo is already the king of price dropping. What are you talking about? It's not like they can survive the next 2 years with the Wii U being so expensive when a true next-gen console is coming out in a few months.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#3DifferentialEquationPosted 2/20/2013 6:19:48 PM
If PS4 is garbage, then Lol. Garbage that wont even be out for a another 6 months at least already has more 3rd party support than the Wii U.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#4KaleliskalelPosted 2/20/2013 6:20:48 PM
whats funny is the wii u board is the new place to troll the ps4
---
When ps3 launched it was banned from export because the processor was so powerful. Tell me again about how powerful you gaming pc is.
#5Sailor GoonPosted 2/20/2013 6:20:53 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
If PS4 is garbage, then Lol. Garbage that wont even be out for a another 6 months at least already has more 3rd party support than the Wii U.

sad but true
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#6LinetrixPosted 2/20/2013 6:21:30 PM
Kaleliskalel posted...
whats funny is the wii u board is the new place to troll the ps4

It's because they really don't have anything to troll the PS4. The meeting just destroyed Nintendo's plans for the stillborn Wii U.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#7URAlsrPosted 2/20/2013 6:22:30 PM

you just owned nintendrones everywhere
#8goldenixPosted 2/20/2013 6:22:35 PM
Linetrix posted...
Nintendo is already the king of price dropping. What are you talking about? It's not like they can survive the next 2 years with the Wii U being so expensive when a true next-gen console is coming out in a few months.

Hope you keep your word on that, buddy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NJJAQ.jpg
#9Emerald_MeliosPosted 2/20/2013 6:22:54 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
The 3DS is a perfect game system and will steamroll anything in its path.

Fixed
#10tsizzle420Posted 2/20/2013 6:24:58 PM

I'm at GameStop right now. Where are all these 3rd party games?
---
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire