Looks like Nintendo will once again be the king.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Looks like Nintendo will once again be the king.

User Info: Pokerkid777

Pokerkid777
4 years ago#11
URAlsr posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
If PS4 is garbage, then Lol. Garbage that wont even be out for a another 6 months at least already has more 3rd party support than the Wii U.

you just owned nintendrones everywhere

And your a pathetic sony troll who can't accept that the company is going under before they can even sell the system.
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!

User Info: SSJ3Goku222

SSJ3Goku222
4 years ago#12
Pokerkid777 posted...
URAlsr posted...
If PS4 is garbage, then Lol. Garbage that wont even be out for a another 6 months at least already has more 3rd party support than the Wii U.

And your a pathetic sony troll who can't accept that the company is going under before they can even sell the system.

the tc mad because that statement is so very true
Sage as of 08/09/2011
X-Box Live GT: YoungReezy1337

User Info: Pokerkid777

Pokerkid777
4 years ago#13
SSJ3Goku222 posted...
Pokerkid777 posted...
URAlsr posted...

u seem to be in denial about your companies failure
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!

User Info: tsizzle420

tsizzle420
4 years ago#14
SSJ3Goku222 posted...
Pokerkid777 posted...
URAlsr posted...

I see no ps4 third party games at gamestop. How does it ALREADY have more third party support? Wow these trolls must be really disappointed with the ps4.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 years ago#15
wow, this place is even bigger damage control central than Fox News after Romney lost!
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: zachflash

zachflash
4 years ago#16
Wii u is here to stay. Expect the Wii U to reclaim generation domination this Christmas with a good price for good GAMEPLAY rather than just graphics you could get better and for free just by walking outside.
Philippians 4:13- "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

User Info: DarthFloaty

DarthFloaty
4 years ago#17
Trying to hard. I wasn't impressed with the PS4 either, but you're just looking foolish.

User Info: lp913

lp913
4 years ago#18
emagdnE posted...
wow, this place is even bigger damage control central than Fox News after Romney lost!

^You know something weird is happening here when even I can agree with this guy, lol!
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Looks like Nintendo will once again be the king.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived