Looks like Nintendo will once again be the king.

#11Pokerkid777(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 6:25:18 PM
URAlsr posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
If PS4 is garbage, then Lol. Garbage that wont even be out for a another 6 months at least already has more 3rd party support than the Wii U.

you just owned nintendrones everywhere

And your a pathetic sony troll who can't accept that the company is going under before they can even sell the system.
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#12SSJ3Goku222Posted 2/20/2013 6:39:45 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
URAlsr posted...
If PS4 is garbage, then Lol. Garbage that wont even be out for a another 6 months at least already has more 3rd party support than the Wii U.

And your a pathetic sony troll who can't accept that the company is going under before they can even sell the system.

the tc mad because that statement is so very true
---
Sage as of 08/09/2011
X-Box Live GT: YoungReezy1337
#13Pokerkid777(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 7:06:58 PM
SSJ3Goku222 posted...
Pokerkid777 posted...
URAlsr posted...

u seem to be in denial about your companies failure
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#14tsizzle420Posted 2/20/2013 7:14:16 PM
SSJ3Goku222 posted...
Pokerkid777 posted...
URAlsr posted...

I see no ps4 third party games at gamestop. How does it ALREADY have more third party support? Wow these trolls must be really disappointed with the ps4.
---
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire
#15emagdnEPosted 2/20/2013 7:25:40 PM
wow, this place is even bigger damage control central than Fox News after Romney lost!
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#16zachflashPosted 2/20/2013 7:51:32 PM
Wii u is here to stay. Expect the Wii U to reclaim generation domination this Christmas with a good price for good GAMEPLAY rather than just graphics you could get better and for free just by walking outside.
---
Philippians 4:13- "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
#17DarthFloatyPosted 2/20/2013 7:52:33 PM
Trying to hard. I wasn't impressed with the PS4 either, but you're just looking foolish.
#18lp913Posted 2/20/2013 7:53:45 PM
emagdnE posted...
wow, this place is even bigger damage control central than Fox News after Romney lost!

^You know something weird is happening here when even I can agree with this guy, lol!
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]