Wii U specs vs. PS4 specs

#1LinetrixPosted 2/20/2013 5:25:22 PM
http://www.psu.com/a018391/PS4-specs-revealed-and-detailed

And we already know how weak the Wii U is. No multiplats for the Wii U confirmed?
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#2ADHDguitarPosted 2/20/2013 5:26:13 PM
The PS4 is way more powerful, but the rest of what was announced is so terrible I don't even care.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#3b1gt0nePosted 2/20/2013 5:26:38 PM
Can't be any weaker than you are right now. I feel your pain.
#4Linetrix(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 5:31:45 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
The PS4 is way more powerful, but the rest of what was announced is so terrible I don't even care.

Why? You don't like games? Get a Wii U th... Oh!
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#5MinamoPosted 2/20/2013 5:32:35 PM
Linetrix posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

Cinematic trailers aren't games.
#6Linetrix(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 5:34:40 PM(edited)
Minamo posted...
Linetrix posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

Cinematic trailers aren't games.

Yeah, gameplay videos aren't games either, right? Hahahahahaha, the denial and desperation of drones are going back to pre-specs reveal.
---
#7URAlsrPosted 2/20/2013 5:36:05 PM
well at least i know ill only be buying exclusives on my wii u
#8mmarksterPosted 2/20/2013 5:36:57 PM
N64 graphics better than PS1, PS1 sells better.
GCN graphics better than PS2, PS2 sells better.
PS3 graphics better than Wii, Wii sells better.
PSP graphics better than DS, DS sells better.
PS Vita graphics better than 3DS, 3DS is selling better.

PS4 graphics better than Wii U, Wii U is selling better. Ok that was a horrible joke.

But you get my point. Gaming consoles don't have to be über powerful to sell well.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1032 - 1243 - 4711 Name/NNID/XBLGT/PSNID: mmarkster
#9NiftyManZPosted 2/20/2013 5:37:18 PM
I was not as impressed as i hoped to be with the PS4. Then again, i am not the big of a Sony fan... haven't been since the ps2 days. And I would have rather had Blizzard say they are sending over an HD Diablo 2 over the Diablo 3 crap that they made...

Destiny sounded very interesting though.
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#10nbean16Posted 2/20/2013 5:37:19 PM
That presentation was such a failure that its actually pathetic to watch you pretend to like it. But I cant look away. I guess I will have to hold out hopes for 720. Enjoy the new facebook!