Wii U specs vs. PS4 specs

#101icarus231Posted 2/20/2013 7:01:26 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Everyone talking about Sony stock are pathetic.

Keep making Nintendo richer if you want. You always talk about the billion in the vaults.

Big deal! The PS4 is a beast! It has amazing potential far exceeding Wii-U thanks to those specs. Lets hope that the developers vision is much easier to reach.

Sales.. Talking about stock markets? Pitiful.

Wake up!

More power = higher production cost. I wouldnt expect games to be that much more superior unless they are more expensive
#102TheBonfiniPosted 2/20/2013 7:01:42 PM
Starwars4J posted...
TheBonfini posted...

Keep making Nintendo richer if you want. You always talk about the billion in the vaults.

Big deal! The PS4 is a beast! It has amazing potential far exceeding Wii-U thanks to those specs. Lets hope that the developers vision is much easier to reach.

Wake up!

Yeah man, those specs let the PS4 get amazing games like Watchdogs while the Wii U is stuck with games like Watchdogs.

Specs are all that matter, it's why the PS2 was such a massive success over the Gamecube dontchaknow

No it wasn't. It was because PS2 had the most third party support.

I thought I said WAKE UP!
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#103Starwars4JPosted 2/20/2013 7:02:28 PM
TheBonfini posted...

Wait, but if the Gamecube was more powerful, and more power = more potential, which is what matters according to your post...
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#104lp913Posted 2/20/2013 7:02:41 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Starwars4J posted...
TheBonfini posted...

Wake up!

Yeah man, those specs let the PS4 get amazing games like Watchdogs while the Wii U is stuck with games like Watchdogs.

Specs are all that matter, it's why the PS2 was such a massive success over the Gamecube dontchaknow

^lol....THIS!
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#105TheBonfiniPosted 2/20/2013 7:04:01 PM
icarus231 posted...
TheBonfini posted...

Wake up!

More power = higher production cost. I wouldnt expect games to be that much more superior unless they are more expensive

What's your point? Better hope that gamers support it with their money if it is more expensive to make if you want to play better games.
---
#106TheBonfiniPosted 2/20/2013 7:06:39 PM
Starwars4J posted...
TheBonfini posted...

Wait, but if the Gamecube was more powerful, and more power = more potential, which is what matters according to your post...

If you got that from my post than text isn't the best form of communication for me to get you to awaken from your Mushroom Kingdom slumber party.

The specs far exceed Wii-U. Trying to spin it any other way is hopeless.

Read about what 8gb GDDR5 is capable of. Otherwise, stop talking.
---
#107icarus231Posted 2/20/2013 7:07:38 PM
TheBonfini posted...
icarus231 posted...
TheBonfini posted...

Wake up!

What's your point? Better hope that gamers support it with their money if it is more expensive to make if you want to play better games.

I think any great game will do just fine on the wii u.
#108JKatarnPosted 2/20/2013 7:09:40 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Starwars4J posted...
TheBonfini posted...

If you got that from my post than text isn't the best form of communication for me to get you to awaken from your Mushroom Kingdom slumber party.

For that matter...do YOU know what GDDR5 is capable of....what differentiates it from normal DDR RAM etc.? We're waiting....Also, not defending either console, but all the RAM in the world can't compute AI, Physics, or draw everything you see on the screen...in the long run the GPU and CPU are far far more important than RAM.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#109jjacobsnd5Posted 2/20/2013 7:09:40 PM
Starwars4J posted...
TheBonfini posted...

Wake up!

I love you StarWars4J
#110Starwars4JPosted 2/20/2013 7:10:44 PM
TheBonfini posted...

Not really, they're sharing games. Maybe you weren't around for other gens but the power gap is pretty small this gen, far smaller than it was last gen and certainly a lot smaller than the ponies were hoping for. The PS4 is a bit stronger, but relies too heavily on gimmicks that it only goes half-way with. Even Sony themselves said it wasn't about power any more but about how you experience the games. If even Sony's getting with the Nintendo way, you guys should start biting the bullet on it as well. It will make the adjustment process easier for you.

As for my post, I was just poking fun at you acting like the small gap in power the PS4 has over the Wii U means something, as it never has for any previous console. Potential doesn't mean a thing.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade