Wii U specs vs. PS4 specs

#131darkqueenhelbaPosted 2/20/2013 8:55:03 PM
Linetrix posted...
Minamo posted...
Linetrix posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
The PS4 is way more powerful, but the rest of what was announced is so terrible I don't even care.

Why? You don't like games? Get a Wii U th... Oh!

Cinematic trailers aren't games.

Yeah, gameplay videos aren't games either, right? Hahahahahaha, the denial and desperation of drones are going back to pre-specs reveal.

I'd try having an intelligible conversation with you but you always turn it into a VS war so why bother? Have fun bashing your head into the proverbial rock.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#132Shinobi120Posted 2/20/2013 9:13:08 PM
Negatis_Rider posted...
Original Xbox was way more powerfull, it didn't stop multiplatforms for PS2 and Game Cube.

I agree. If anything, the consoles never win for better graphics, they win by having lower price tags followed by having better games...which the Wii U will wind up having over both Microsoft & Sony next gen.
#133vishmarxPosted 2/20/2013 9:46:59 PM
depending on how early multiplats sell....wii u's fate will be determined
its too early to tell.
one things for sure,
wii u Will hold back back ps4 & 720
if its succesful in mainstream console gaming
#134JKatarnPosted 2/20/2013 11:01:45 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
Negatis_Rider posted...
Original Xbox was way more powerfull, it didn't stop multiplatforms for PS2 and Game Cube.

I agree. If anything, the consoles never win for better graphics, they win by having lower price tags followed by having better games...which the Wii U will wind up having over both Microsoft & Sony next gen.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention to console launches for very long - The Atari 2600 was more advanced than the pong/tv games consoles that had come before it, the NES was a massive leap over the Atari 2600 with large, bright arcade-like graphics and fast action with (comparatively) little flicker, the Genesis/SNES blew away the NES technically, then came the PSX generation. Only with the PS2 generation did the least powerful console sell far more, and that was largely due to the popularity of the playstation brand/the included DVD player.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#135Xtreme-VoidPosted 2/21/2013 5:34:59 AM
This is the beginning of the end for Wii U, sadly.

PS4 get graphics, games, 3rd parties suppors, because PS4 teams is a sociable team that respect others.

Nintendo teams is like a hermit trying so hard forcing social life and gimmicky things on people.
#136PulpPosted 2/21/2013 5:37:58 AM
When the PS4 launches I'll give my mom my Wii U, she likes casual iphone type games and doesn't care about graphics. All the 3rd party games will be on the PS4, so thats the console real gamers need to own.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#137Xtreme-VoidPosted 2/21/2013 5:40:49 AM
comparing Wii U to PS4 is like comparing new born puppies to battle honed hellhound.

http://asia.cnet.com/ps4-vs-xbox-360-vs-wii-u-62220533.htm
#138Lefty128kPosted 2/21/2013 6:10:56 AM
GadZooks1357 posted...
It's funny that the PS4 wasn't even shown at the conference.

PlayStation 4: No Games. No Console, Either.

Way to outdo yourself, Sony.

They showed games...lol.
#139DanWoods85Posted 2/21/2013 6:11:16 AM
mmarkster posted...
N64 graphics better than PS1, PS1 sells better.
GCN graphics better than PS2, PS2 sells better.
PS3 graphics better than Wii, Wii sells better.
PSP graphics better than DS, DS sells better.
PS Vita graphics better than 3DS, 3DS is selling better.

PS4 graphics better than Wii U, Wii U is selling better. Ok that was a horrible joke.

But you get my point. Gaming consoles don't have to be über powerful to sell well.

This. People don't buy consoles for the console, they buy them for the games.

As long as Nintendo and Sony support their respective machines with good software, they'll both do well.
---
NNID: DanWoods85
3DS FC: 0688-5613-3316
#140Xtreme-VoidPosted 2/21/2013 6:20:17 AM
DanWoods85 posted...
mmarkster posted...
N64 graphics better than PS1, PS1 sells better.
GCN graphics better than PS2, PS2 sells better.
PS3 graphics better than Wii, Wii sells better.
PSP graphics better than DS, DS sells better.
PS Vita graphics better than 3DS, 3DS is selling better.

PS4 graphics better than Wii U, Wii U is selling better. Ok that was a horrible joke.

But you get my point. Gaming consoles don't have to be über powerful to sell well.

This. People don't buy consoles for the console, they buy them for the games.

As long as Nintendo and Sony support their respective machines with good software, they'll both do well.

don't be fooled, it's just cheaper console sold the most.
that don't define quality consumers and gaming at all.
No need to dramatize anything.