So much for the whole "PS4 Graphics is going to DESTROY Wii U Graphics"

#181Red_hot_smasherPosted 2/21/2013 12:51:33 AM
Linetrix posted...
What I did see what better animation. Better draw distances. More detail.

In other words you saw much, much, MUCH better graphics. Thanks for the input.

Okay, so, PS4 games having better draw distances and more detail means it's "next-gen" but Ass Creed 3 on the Wii U having a better draw distance and higher res textures means it's "current gen"? Gotcha.

Also, bird demo that's yet to be rivalled by Wii U gameplay says hi. (Inb4thatsentencegetsspun)
---
All these organizations for human rights, and yet noone cares about the victims of copyright law. ;(
Sierpinski Triangle = Yo dawg, I heard you like Triforces.
#182Father_Time89Posted 2/21/2013 12:51:44 AM
LesserAngel posted...
Either way, a bunch of pre-rendered scenes is not indicative of the systems actual graphics capability. Wait for more info.

Hey remember that tech demo with the old man face? That was real time.
#183ixoriaPosted 2/21/2013 12:52:59 AM
MewtwoEx posted...
I love how the ponies and xbots came to the Nintendo boards because they realized their systems werent as advanced as they thought, now they are damage controlling out of fear because games like Watch Dogs, Call of Duty, Ninja Gaiden, Assassins Creed, etc are being ported to the WIiU as well, and Nintendo taking their series like Bayonetta and Monster Hunter.

they are doomed!

We will get the best 3rd party support and also have the best 1st party

Its obvious Nintendo will win this gen too

Wii outsold the PS3, check
DS outsold the PSP, check
3DS outsold the Vita, mega epic check

Welcome to the future where sony ponies cry :)

Funny you keep mentioning last gen systems yet you skipped PS2, PS2 outsold All Nintendo console systems, check
#184superbot400Posted 2/21/2013 12:53:02 AM
CODwiiiVIP123 posted...

In general I'm just saying the gaming industry honestly does not really NEED a huge graphics jump to make the next-gen consoles successful, they just need to make moderate improvements over its current system that are still affordable (especially in today's economy)

The issue is that Vocal Minority will whine about the power not being up to standards. As long as PC Fanboy ride on their horse 720/PS4 will just focus on trying to knock PC's horses down.

I just hope people ****ing buy this ****, and that we are not going to get crappy IPs and sequel. don't like how in this generation you need more than a 3 million to be successful.
---
http://spinsulin.freeforums.org/the-fantastic-four-respect-thread-t4436.html, my huge ass respect thread. You won't see it.
#185Father_Time89Posted 2/21/2013 12:55:48 AM
MewtwoEx posted...
I love how the ponies and xbots came to the Nintendo boards because they realized their systems werent as advanced as they thought, now they are damage controlling out of fear because games like Watch Dogs, Call of Duty, Ninja Gaiden, Assassins Creed, etc are being ported to the WIiU as well, and Nintendo taking their series like Bayonetta and Monster Hunter.

they are doomed!

We will get the best 3rd party support and also have the best 1st party

Its obvious Nintendo will win this gen too

Wii outsold the PS3, check
DS outsold the PSP, check
3DS outsold the Vita, mega epic check

Welcome to the future where sony ponies cry :)

I'm sorry why do you people care what sold more?
#186LesserAngelPosted 2/21/2013 1:03:54 AM(edited)
Father_Time89 posted...
LesserAngel posted...
Either way, a bunch of pre-rendered scenes is not indicative of the systems actual graphics capability. Wait for more info.

Hey remember that tech demo with the old man face? That was real time.

I'm just saying, don't get your hopes up. There've been other games with scenes rendered in real time, and the release version of the game ends up looking a lot worse.

EDIT: Also, will it look that good when they get around to adding backgrounds, other characters, etc.?
#187wisemiddsPosted 2/21/2013 1:09:19 AM
Gdboyratedloud posted...
Lol @ calling someone a Nintendrone yet advertising a Wii friend code/3ds friend code in sig. LMFAO

*Because owning a Nintendo console/ handheld = fanboyism! Moron!

*note, sarcasm.
---
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
XBL, PSN: wisemidds
#188SlaynPosted 2/21/2013 1:15:39 AM
So the difference in PS3 vs Wii was huge because Wii was 720p and PS3 was 1080p. Now it is a bit closer because we are looking at two 1080p systems. Doesn't the PS4 support 4k resolution though? So basically in a few years, it is going to be 1080p vs 4k....
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#189fedor-machinePosted 2/21/2013 1:18:57 AM
i love the Wii U, but those early announced PS4 title make everything in the Wii U look last gen.
imagine the later PS4 games, would look even better.
i mean Uncharted 1 to Uncharted 2, that's a huge different.

Wii U games will look better in the later years too, but i felt ad, it's even weaker than Xbox 360 in term of graphical.
#190Red_hot_smasherPosted 2/21/2013 1:22:26 AM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
I can not believe some people actually think PS4 is only slightly more powerful than the Wii-U. It's launch games already destroy every current gen game, and everyone knows the Wii-U isn't that much more powerful than those machines.

Well, PS4 does 1.84 TFlops, Wii U does (estimate) somewhere between 0.5 and 1 TFlops, which means the PS4, measured in raw horsepower (which all the Wii U haters were throwing around all over the place before the release of the Wii U), is less than 4 times stronger than the Wii U, possibly less than 2 times stronger.

For reference, the PS3 can according to Wikipedia do 400.4 + 100 = 500.4GFlops = , meaning the PS4 isn't even 4x last gen. So much for 10x last gen, huh? :p
---
All these organizations for human rights, and yet noone cares about the victims of copyright law. ;(
Sierpinski Triangle = Yo dawg, I heard you like Triforces.