Wii U the weakest next gen console?

#61Traptin3daysPosted 2/21/2013 6:34:29 AM
_LordAndSavior posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
_LordAndSavior posted...
OuterHaven9 posted...
who cares the wii sold better than the 360 and PS3 and had better games.

LMAO, better games? Wait your serious let me laugh harder. And I'm a Nintendo fan.

Some nintendo fan.

Nintendo abandoned us not the other way around remember a good game coming out in the last three maybe even four years of The Wiis life? I don't.

Xenoblade Chronicles
The Last Story
Pandora's Tower
Zelda Skyward Swords
Project Zero2
Donkey Kong Country Returns
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#62jairusmonillasPosted 2/21/2013 6:35:51 AM
ArmaL1te posted...
http://www.psu.com/a018391/PS4-specs-revealed-and-detailed

There it is, can't deny the fact that the PS4 is way stronger. No trolling here but you honestly believe the Wii U will be stronger than the Xbox 720? don't make me laugh. The Wii U isn't looking good again. Wii 2.5 anyone?

Wii U specs is like a last gen console lol.
#63pearl arowanaPosted 2/21/2013 6:40:12 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
ArmaL1te posted...

There it is, can't deny the fact that the PS4 is way stronger. No trolling here but you honestly believe the Wii U will be stronger than the Xbox 720? don't make me laugh. The Wii U isn't looking good again. Wii 2.5 anyone?

Wii U specs is like a last gen console lol.

this
wii u is abysmal. that a sad truth to once a very good console maker.. now they just seem incompetence against sony and microsoft.
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#64pokemonfreak97Posted 2/21/2013 8:32:28 AM
Is it allowed to officially not care about relative power? Is it fine to simultaneously acknowledge that the Wii U will not be a PC that can connect to a TV (oh... wait) but want it anyway?
---
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.
#65pokemonfreak97Posted 2/21/2013 8:36:56 AM
domranguay posted...
ArmaL1te posted...
What FPS shooters does the Wii U have that is actually worth mentioning? OH YEAH NOTHING.

I don't remember PS3 or 360 having any "FPS shooters" either. I'm sure there's one out there somewhere though.

Yeah. Did you use your PIN Number at an ATM machine to buy an FPS shooter? The FBI bureau and CIA agency will want to know about that.
---
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.
#66gikosPosted 2/21/2013 8:38:04 AM
my god I'm looking forward to the day PS4 is out and sells bad just like any and i mean any launch consoles and the WII U fanboys troll back that would be awesome is like VITA/3DS again hmmm can't wait
---
"You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty." - Sacha Guitry (1885-1957)
#67pearl arowanaPosted 2/21/2013 8:42:49 AM
gikos posted...
my god I'm looking forward to the day PS4 is out and sells bad just like any and i mean any launch consoles and the WII U fanboys troll back that would be awesome is like VITA/3DS again hmmm can't wait

rofl

wii u is selling 50k a month now. ps4/720 will catch it in day 1 with this rate rofl

ps3 2050k+ amonth

people just not buying wii u.. they prefer getting new ps3/360

when ps3/360 got massive price cut. can wii u afford to do the same to compete with ps3/360 (considering how outdated wii u spec is.. maybe they can)

wii u is really in tight situation now
---
#68pearl arowanaPosted 2/21/2013 8:43:35 AM
*200+k
---
#69PigfartsPosted 2/21/2013 8:46:57 AM
ArmaL1te posted...

nice try troll, its wii 1.5, not 2.5
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#70gikosPosted 2/21/2013 8:48:23 AM
let me get this right for a console that has like 4 or 5 games that some would buy is doing bad vs PS3/360 with games and low price my god WII U IS DOOMED I SAY DOOOOOMED
PLUS ONLY LIKE 12K A WEEK oh Nintendo what happened to you >_>
anyway wanna bet that PS4/720 will sell like hot cakes with less games AND ports
---
"You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty." - Sacha Guitry (1885-1957)