Hoping PS4's disappointment brings new Wii U support, BUT...

#1SocranPosted 2/20/2013 6:10:51 PM(edited)
...I'm also hoping PS4 pulls together in the end and crosses the finish line right alongside Nintendo. Lord knows we don't need Xbox to be the "default" platform again.

Seriously, everyone talks about Nintendo vs. Sony, but that only leaves an opening for Microsoft to go unopposed.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#2MirageMew2Posted 2/20/2013 6:09:03 PM
What disappointment?
---
"My father put me in P.O.R.N. when I was young. P.O.R.N., you know, Parents Offering Recreation and Nutrition?"
NNID: Dope _ Kharisma
#3sythieriusPosted 2/20/2013 6:09:04 PM
Don't speak rationally here, please.
#4LinetrixPosted 2/20/2013 6:10:12 PM
Did you watch some Nintendo Direct and mistook it for the PS4 announcement event?
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#5Socran(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 6:14:24 PM(edited)
MirageMew2 posted...
What disappointment?

Check out the PS4 and PS3 boards. A lot of people had unrealistically high expectations, and weren't happy about the focus on social aspects. (Funny enough, when I saw that "watch other people play games on another system" feature, I was pretty excited and also worried people would tout it as the Wii U killer. Instead, it's being treated as some sort of memory-leeching parasite.)
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."