Damn everybody's too touchy these days.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Damn everybody's too touchy these days.

User Info: crimsonclaw111

crimsonclaw111
3 years ago#1
Enjoy your Wii U. Enjoy your PS4 when it comes out.

*goes back to playing Dreamcast*
XBL GT: roboitoam

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
3 years ago#2
Sega fanboy!

This board is getting to my head.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: Y34RX3R0

Y34RX3R0
3 years ago#3
Ya man it's sad, this board is 90% drama queens with no gfs and 10% real gamers.
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE

User Info: kalibre16

kalibre16
3 years ago#4
Ouch!
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---

User Info: Jupiter-

Jupiter-
3 years ago#5
Real gamers don't go around insulting people who own different consoles or go trolling their forums. Real gamers are playing the ****ing games and not giving a **** about fanboys.

User Info: XRay2984

XRay2984
3 years ago#6
Agreed, this board has become toxic within hours of the PS4 launch. So many trolls everywhere, kind of like how the PS3 board is on a daily basis.
"A woman is like an... artichoke. You must do a bit of work before you can get to her heart."
~Inspector Jacques Clouseau

User Info: Xechs

Xechs
3 years ago#7
Funny that this board has more PS4 news then the actual PS4 board.
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
3 years ago#8
XRay2984 posted...
Agreed, this board has become toxic within hours of the PS4 launch. So many trolls everywhere, kind of like how the PS3 board is on a daily basis.

It's been toxic on a daily basis since launch day. I don't know another site that would tolerate the level of absolute bs that fills these board.
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Damn everybody's too touchy these days.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived