After the Ps4 gameplay made the X trailer look like a wii game....poll

#31AllConsoleLoverPosted 2/21/2013 12:49:39 AM
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
shaunme posted...
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
350 in the UK .

And that is confirmed?

not yet the rumours were 300 but I think it will be 350 for a basic console and then they will launch a deluxe esque version.

And yet you state them as fact. No wonder everybody hates Sony fans. Hell the whiney ass 10 year olds screaming on Xbox Live are more civilized then you people

You sound really mad
---
I'm a fan of every console
#32nonexistingheroPosted 2/21/2013 12:51:34 AM
X still looks superb and they've shown actual gameplay. Can't really say the same for the best they've shown during Sony's presentation. Killzone: Shadowfall looks only 'slightly' beyond the PS3's capabilities (but still like something the Wii U could pretty much do). Deep Down didn't show any gameplay, just scripted stuff made to look like gameplay.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#33shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:55:14 AM
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
shaunme posted...
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
350 in the UK .

And that is confirmed?

not yet the rumours were 300 but I think it will be 350 for a basic console and then they will launch a deluxe esque version.

And yet you state them as fact. No wonder everybody hates Sony fans. Hell the whiney ass 10 year olds screaming on Xbox Live are more civilized then you people

butt hurt.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#34Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 2/21/2013 12:56:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#35PUNCHOUT1116Posted 2/21/2013 1:02:31 AM
I'll be honest, from a pure "OMG grafix" standpoint, I didn't really see anything that blew me away. KZ4 looks a little better than 3, but not leaps and bounds.

Is that a problem though? Not at all, Killzone 3 was and still is a stunning game visually, so anything that can improve on that is cool in my book. Also, I give them bonus points for the art direction itself, it really looks amazing and makes me want to actually play a fps for once in a long while.

So yeah, stuff looked great, not a huge leap, but great.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#36sentoworfPosted 2/21/2013 1:06:01 AM
Doesn't matter. I can't wait for X. The only game I liked from today's conference was the new Infamous game. Can't wait for that one too.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#37DarkZV2BetaPosted 2/21/2013 3:17:14 AM
shaunme posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
I kind of doubt it. The difference between Flipper and RSX is simply much greater than HD4650 and HD7850.
On top of that, none of the shown demoes even looked good by PC HD7850 standards.

yeah but its a console??

yeah, but it's not magic.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Nothing used in the PS3 is older than 2010 -darkjedilink