Why does amazon.com not carry any Nintendo consoles?

#11hijokaiden(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 10:32:18 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
One thing Amazon is known for is great customer service. They'll take returns even if they're not at fault. They were getting way too many complaints and returns on the Wii U and they were just wasting too much money dealing with it.

The Wii U? Amazon.com NEVER carried the Wii U.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#12hijokaiden(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 10:34:15 PM
That sucks, where does one buy a Wii U online beside amazon and gamestop (gamestop has been a pain to buy online from for the longest time now, credit cards gets refused and stuff even if they work correctly, plus they tax you alot).
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#13DifferentialEquationPosted 2/20/2013 10:36:33 PM
hijokaiden posted...
One thing Amazon is known for is great customer service. They'll take returns even if they're not at fault. They were getting way too many complaints and returns on the Wii U and they were just wasting too much money dealing with it.

They did for a very brief time and had around a 30% return rate.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#14hijokaiden(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 10:40:46 PM
hijokaiden posted...

I have been checking since the 20th September and never saw Amazon carrying it, the only time they could have carried it was when I didnt check which was when they first opened the Wii U pre-orders beack at the beginning of September.
---
#15X_Roxas_XPosted 2/20/2013 11:36:52 PM
hijokaiden posted...

Nope. They never carried the Wii U (or 3DS XL). They stopped carrying Nintendo consoles last year before the 3DS XL came out.
---
The poster formerly known as Link Hero of Winds.
Nintendo Network ID: Waaarg | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7742-1758
#16hijokaiden(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:38:51 PM
hijokaiden posted...
That sucks, where does one buy a Wii U online beside amazon and gamestop (gamestop has been a pain to buy online from for the longest time now, credit cards gets refused and stuff even if they work correctly, plus they tax you alot).

---
#17TerotrousPosted 2/21/2013 12:41:20 PM
Duce posted...
Amazon and Nintendo had a falling out from the 3DS screen getting scratched. Amazon complained about the returned units so Nintendo got mad and pulled all their hardware from them.

Is that what it was? I was wondering why they're now not carrying any first-party 3DS games.

Stupid Nintendo, Amazon is a way better retailer than EB Games.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#18vidalmorazaPosted 2/21/2013 12:44:47 PM

LOL

How can get complaints of a device they never sold?

LOL
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#19GEKGanonPosted 2/21/2013 12:47:58 PM

This dude... caught in his own lie. How sad and desperate are you to lie about Wii U return rates? Bro, Amazon and Nintendo had a falling out over the original 3DS unit. The 3DS XL wasn't even around, let alone the Wii U. Amazon NEVER personally carried any Nintendo devices after the original 3DS went missing in July 2011.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#20iKhanicPosted 2/21/2013 1:02:27 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nintendo keeps alienating the people beneficial to them. Look at the wii u's horrible third party situation...

What horrible 3rd Party situation? An overemphasis on 3rd Parties and a failure to put out popular 1st party games is whats killing the console right now.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US