"Just another Mario game" says Sony

#1AllConsoleLoverPosted 2/21/2013 12:40:34 AM
While showing off their Just another Killzone game, and just another Infamous game.

a line from a song

"killzone 1 sucked before, what made you think we wanted more"

Still. I'm sure the ps4 will be good, just like the Wii U, Ps3, and 360 are all good consoles.
---
I'm a fan of every console
#2ArmaL1tePosted 2/21/2013 12:42:35 AM
Of all the Killzone and Infamous games COMBINED, it is still less than all the Mario shovelware that has been made.
#3AllConsoleLover(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:46:01 AM
ArmaL1te posted...
Of all the Killzone and Infamous games COMBINED, it is still less than all the Mario shovelware that has been made.

That's nice, still doesn't change the fact they tried making fun of Mario while showing off some sequels of their own
---
#4Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 2/21/2013 12:47:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5GdboyratedloudPosted 2/21/2013 12:53:22 AM
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
ArmaL1te posted...

Really??? You brain dead goat molesting Sony crackheads are really starting to get annoying. You turn this board into **** and now the 360 board is flooded with you ignorant piss ant spunk slurpers.

Mario 2. Mother ****ing Mario 2 is more of a damn game than Killzone. Sticking your dick into an electrical socket while pouring a gallon of water over your head is more of a damn game than your Sony exclusives.

greatest post of all time
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
List of drones exposed: SSJ4CHRIS
#6badboyPosted 2/21/2013 12:57:49 AM
Not defending Sony, but the new games are significantly different from the previous ones, unlike the New Mario Bros rehashes.
#7ShinyToyPaladinPosted 2/21/2013 1:00:05 AM
This is a really stupid thread.

Yeah Sony was mocking the competition and plenty of things about Sony can be mocked in return. But NOT about them releasing sequels lol. 2 Killzone and 2 infamous games on PS3. Yup, totally milked /s
#8Oni_TaedoPosted 2/21/2013 1:01:53 AM
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
ArmaL1te posted...

Really??? You brain dead goat molesting Sony crackheads are really starting to get annoying. You turn this board into **** and now the 360 board is flooded with you ignorant piss ant spunk slurpers.

Mario 2. Mother ****ing Mario 2 is more of a damn game than Killzone. Sticking your dick into an electrical socket while pouring a gallon of water over your head is more of a damn game than your Sony exclusives.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... dude... Sony exclusives are usually bad, but... WOW.
Where did THAT come from?!
That was like, the single most offensive thing I've read on Gamefaqs in a while.
Funny, but offensive.

Mind you, I agree. Killzone needs to die. Mario might be a rehash, but why fix what isn't broken? Do you try to fix a perfectly tuned piano? No. Because it's perfectly tuned. All you can do, is play it, and retune it.

Killzone, needs to be fine tuned. The controls suck. And do away with that archaic first-person camera. All first-person games are trash. I want to see the details of my character. How am I supposed to relate to him/her, and feel sympathetic for him/her and all the stuff he/she is going through, if I never see his/her's face?

I'm not. Because it's an FPS, it's meant to be flash, without substance. MGS had substance, especially 2. MGS 2 had plenty of substance, but I'll talk about MGS3. I got to relate to Snake, and his ordeals, and problems, because I got to look him in the eyes. I saw he was a person, that he had problems. He wasn't a disembodied arm with legs holding a gun. He was a man, in camo, with a beard. I got to see Snake how he was meant to be seen. If the game was in first-person, it wouldn't have had that same effect. I can't be like, "It's okay Duke, you're game sucked... and you kicked ass, and had to do it all without even so much as a little bit of bubble gum, but it's going to be okay. You'll pull through." however, with Snake, I can do that. I can feel what he's going through. Because in first-person games, it's just you. You're there, you're doing all those things, and there's no one to sympathize with, no one to feel sorry for. It's like feeling sorry for Bruce Wayne. Why feel sorry for him? He's a billionaire, and he's the goddamn Batman.
Third-person, you're there. You're along for the ride, and you're with your friend, the player character, and all you can do is help them through it, and watch them suffer.

So Killzone 4, do away with that first-person trash. It doesn't bode well for gameplay, nor for story.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#9AllConsoleLover(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:02:40 AM
ShinyToyPaladin posted...
This is a really stupid thread.

Yeah Sony was mocking the competition and plenty of things about Sony can be mocked in return. But NOT about them releasing sequels lol. 2 Killzone and 2 infamous games on PS3. Yup, totally milked /s

At least i'm not a Toy Paladin
---
#10squatch22Posted 2/21/2013 1:02:54 AM
AllConsoleLover posted...
ArmaL1te posted...

That's nice, still doesn't change the fact they tried making fun of Mario while showing off some sequels of their own

They must have inherited that from their fanboys... I mean, the fanboys have taken enough from.Sony execs so time for them to give some back.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg